• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

50248.original.jpeg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
goddamn it Tguy, focus on the podcast you devin the dude sounding mafacka

Jitters

His sense humor seems to be making its way into his music more. The song doesn't have that demonic/evil stuff that he usually goes for.

EDIT:I'm talking about the new Tyler track.

mooooose

My only beef with the Tyler song is, I was expecting something like Hey You or Analog 2 or something to be the single and this is more like Rella... and if the album is like this it isn't bad but it definitely doesn't get me reinterested in Tyler.

The only part of Tyler I like is when he is Neptunes/NERD lite.

Edit - Oh wow I didn't finish the video, the end song is EXACTLY what I expected and wanted. NERD lite to the max with some Frankie. Mmm.

iavi

That new Tyler goes. Vid's dumb as shit though.

Also, that snippet at the end is pretty dope. Tyler's production has leveled up and then some. That girl in it looks like Olivia Wilde Jr. Making my heart melt and shit.

His sense humor seems to be making its way into his music more. The song doesn't have that demonic/evil stuff that he usually goes for.

Last I heard, he was over that shit.

mooooose

The video reminds me of a Missy Elliot or old Busta video, which is exactly what Tyler was probably going for. It's cool, just not what I expected.

Yea I think he's trying to change his sound a bit.

It makes sense to change and evolve you music, but you gotta remember how you got all your fans in the first place and what they like and expect from you

That Beamer song or whatever sounds like exactly what I wanted also

Oh, really? I knew Earl was. I guess you can only get so big rapping about rape.

Yea, Earl said he was over it, but Chum was a great track

mooooose

The beamer song and Hey You were both really good. I legit like Tyler a lot when he's emulating Pharrell, just because that ground isn't covered by anyone. I guess that either speaks volumes about how original Pharrell is or how irrelevant, but either way, I like when Tyler does that. It is so sincere that it makes me like his music much more, even though I dislike him and his entire crew because I'm salty about personal beef idk.

mooooose

Fuck, that Beamer song... it's so tight. Everything about it oozes 2002 NERD and Tyler is playing Pharrell with more sincerity than Pharrell plays Pharrell. It's really great. An entire album of that would be really interesting.

That part felt so much more sincere than the rest of the entire video.

iavi

Fuck, that Beamer song... it's so tight. Everything about it oozes 2002 NERD and Tyler is playing Pharrell with more sincerity than Pharrell plays Pharrell. It's really great. An entire album of that would be really interesting.

That part felt so much more sincere than the rest of the entire video.

Yeah, I've had this snippet on repeat since finding my way to the vid. This has me pretty hyped for the tape now.

mooooose

I have a distinct feeling he wanted to put the Beamer video as the full video and management told him it was a bad idea, or he just thought the other video was a more fun idea. But either way, the Beamer song is amazing. Like it totally itches my NERD itch that has been itchy since Fly or Die, really.

Also Tyler looks so fucking old now.

Esch

Banned
Podcast #4 was dope as hell. Full two hours, some serious laughs, some real real shit coming from everyone on the crew. Yall will learn a lot about us this episode.

Esch

Banned
Can't wait, appreciate the effort you guys put into it.

No problem mane. Shit is fun as all hell when you start doing it, I'm just happy some people enjoy it enough to keep listening. We usually have fun just chopping shit and fucking around before the cast starts, its basically just a structured version of us hanging out any way. Minimal effort (except for CRS da genius)

DominoKid

"Put molly all in her champagne, She ain't e'en know it. I took her home and enjoyed that, She ain't e'en know it."

whoa there rick ross.

iavi

Date rape's come out in a big way in hip-hop lately--The Weeknd, Ross, Trinidad, ab-soul, etc, etc usually in tandem with a molly mention. That's that shit I don't like.

Blowing cash on girls at strip joints and drugging them up to get some ass, it like ninjas don't even realize that that they stay writing their memoirs of Ls. That shit ain't baller.

That'd actually be an interesting topic to cover in the next cast for you guys

It's an extension of the molly fad in hip hop. Shit is pathetic. Initiation (Weeknd) is one of the dopest yet scariest songs I've ever heard. Glad I don't have a daughter in these streets, it's a cold world no condom

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's an extension of the molly fad in hip hop. Shit is pathetic. Initiation (Weeknd) is one of the dopest yet scariest songs I've ever heard. Glad I don't have a daughter in these streets, it's a cold world no condom

date rape drugs are nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom