• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I love this AraabMuzik tape. Wish he had thrown the instrumental for Dope Money & Hoes on there as well though.

seriously. getting 2 the point makes me wyle out, it's possibly the hypest track I've heard from AraabMuzik.

still listening to New Jet City. I get that people get burnt out on Currensy. but more projects like this please, it's really freaking good.

and yeah pharrell looks like an old man jenkins in that pic with q

another boss hook from the tattoo god.

moooose was right a few pages back. give riff raff a damn tier already. nobody's touching his hooks this year.

edit: wasn't that caco's beat he rapped on? i want a cdq version of that song.

PBY

Banned
another boss hook from the tattoo god.

moooose was right a few pages back. give riff raff a damn tier already. nobody's touching his hooks this year.

edit: wasn't that caco's beat he rapped on? i want a cdq version of that song.
Chop another rock is a god tier hook. Can't wait to get home to listen

iavi

Fuck 'Beauty' off of Araab's new tape.

That intro got me hyped as fuck, like skyhyped, but he goes and gets lazy on the actual track. Dude just loops the easiest arranged slice. None of the intro sample's melodic progression at all.

None of that is to say anything about the whole tape. This thing be bonkers.

---

also, finally got me a pair of these bad boys. RIP OG M50s. You served me well.

ATM50WHtiny.jpg

These do sound a bit different that my OG black pair. They're not as dark, and the shitty audio from my motherboard is actually having a hard time driving them, weirdly enough. The sound'll fade in and out, and there's horrible amounts of noise. My Galaxy Nexus, on the other side, drives them just fine. Amp time.

cdyhybrid

LTTP but new Kendrick/50 and new Ghost are good. Kendrick's verse didn't blow me away or anything though.

Checking out ignorant35/36 now.

Esch

Banned
he came out, people thought he might be interesting, now he's pushing 55k a month and everyones looking at other rappers instead

Tyler will never be involved with something as great as Bayonetta 2. So kindly stop this comparison, please.

He's more like the Vita of new rappers.

iavi

The great Gaf-hop turn on an artist: Happened to Cole, happened to Yela, happened to Krit, happened to Tyler. The list goes on. No artist's immune to this shit.

IrishNinja

MURDAH MURDAH KILL KILL KILL

seeing ghostface next saturday.

jelly!

Tyler the Creator > Kno

talk to em

Who the fuck is wale?

he was on seinfeld i think

The great Gaf-hop turn on an artist: Happened to Cole, happened to Yela, happened to Krit, happened to Tyler. The list goes on. No artist's immune to this shit.

seriously, it's like clockwork...watch when k-dot's 3rd album drops and it's not maad city, that'll be his turn
esch is a prominent suspect at the hater's ball but it's more likely gonna be toku or someone dying to say TOLD YA'LL NINJAS

*edit fuck you spin-chan i was just sayin that shit b

iavi

Add Lupe and Wale too.

Lupe's the poster child.

One day, it will happen to K.Dot too.

I can believe it. I'm already turning.

I don't think KRIT should be on that list at all. I believe everyone here is still a fan, but they just want something more out of him.

Yep. Nobody' "tuned" on KRIT. Cole neither. They just didn't deliver.

Politics. Krit's at level 2 turn and the hate in here for Cole could go ham on Namek faster than Frieza did. I hate cole and I don't even know why. That's how far it's spread.

seriously, it's like clockwork...watch when k-dot's 3rd album drops and it's not maad city, that'll be his turn
esch is a prominent suspect at the hater's ball but it's more likely gonna be toku or someone dying to say TOLD YA'LL NINJAS

*edit fuck you spin-chan i was just sayin that shit b

Haha

It'll definitely be Toku. That's an easy bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom