• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
did we decide what ot7 is gonna be? no standouts this time but i kind of liked 'Full Albums on Youtube for Everyone'

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks lick on these nuts and suck the dick! Fuck all these white tourists, I'm subjecting this bar to some dre and some meth. Bunch of hippie muthafuckas with their bon iver bullshit. Fuckers don't even realize none of these girls start getting down until rap comes on.

MooseKing

Banned
The Toronto scene is completely fucked up. Nobody wants to put anyone on that is better than they are. Guys like Drake try and rep hard but refuse to knowledge anything coming up in the city.

Redwall is pretty much unknown, almost gave up but is now putting out new tracks. He is better than 90 percent of the mainstream industry, and is doing everything completely interdependent, which is mind blowing for the quality that is being produced.

Doesn't rock huge chains and fake jewelerly like everyone in the industry. Doesn't claim to be a thug when he isn't. Just pure talent. He can't even find anyone do to his hooks so he sings them himself, fully admitting he does not want to be doing it.

Redwall - Remember me
Redwall - Summer
Redwall - Life Goals (just came out

Feel bad for the guy.

another hilarious J-Zone quote:

Talk about hipsters all you want but the worst crowd to DJ for is the semi-corporate "Grown-N-Sexy" '90s R&B crowd that looks fresh out of one of those made-for-BET Shemar Moore movies. They come up and request Total and 112 songs and smell like Sportin Waves. It's terrible.

PBY

Banned
The Toronto scene is completely fucked up. Nobody wants to put anyone on that is better than they are. Guys like Drake try and rep hard but refuse to knowledge anything coming up in the city.

Redwall is pretty much unknown, almost gave up but is now putting out new tracks. He is better than 90 percent of the mainstream industry, and is doing everything completely interdependent, which is mind blowing for the quality that is being produced.

Doesn't rock huge chains and fake jewelerly like everyone in the industry. Doesn't claim to be a thug when he isn't. Just pure talent. He can't even find anyone do to his hooks so he sings them himself, fully admitting he does not want to be doing it.

Redwall - Remember me
Redwall - Summer

Feel bad for the guy.

Re: the bolded. You don't know how many times I've heard that in my life... and usually the dudes suck. He's alright tho.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop |OT7| No Drake, that's for sure
GAF-Hop |OT7| Still home to stuck in the 90s ninjas

I like the Nas one too.

DominoKid

Redwall - Remember me
Redwall - Summer

Feel bad for the guy.

not much pure talent though. dude is garb.

Kendrick's last verse on Poetic Justice is amazing, I never understood the hate for the song; must be about Drake. Video...ehhhh. I like the general idea but all those fast edits really cut the thing to smithereens; really feels too disjointed and almost amateur.

Going back to the album now and its really starting to seem a little overhyped. Dont get me wrong, its fucking great. Some standout hits Money Trees, MAAD City, Swimming Pools, Bitch Dont Kill my Vibe.

But I dont think its the classic people think it is. Are people still listening to the whole thing regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom