• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

I don't get why Ridin got cut from the album because it leaked unfinished and yet PMW was put on the album and that leak was of the actual full song without Q.

Something tells me those were the legit bars Rocky spit for Ridin and they sucked dick and he was gonna scrap the song or maybe even put it on his album and it got panned and they canned it and retconned it.

blame The Kickdrums for that one.

JgtTkne.jpg

BET said:
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa welcomed their first child, Sebastian Taylor, in Los Angeles on February 21, 2013, the couple confirmed via Twitter.

"Happy Birthday!!!" wrote Khalifa, 25. “Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world.”

The rapper gave fans a hint at the good news on Tuesday when he posted a photo of a fetal heart monitor to Instagram with the caption "coming soon." The couple had picked out the name for their baby boy in January, telling L.A. radio station Power106 at the time, "It's a total boss name for a boy."

Added Rose, 29, "It's funny because I came up with the name for our boy and immediately he came up with a rapper [nickname] for him."

kamspy

New Ghost track is depressing.

Hate seeing my idols get old and flabby.

Dre is juiced on HGH and probably hasn't listened to rap in a decade.

Redman has grey hair and made Reggie.

Nas is alive.

Cannibal Ox is panhandling for heroin money on the internet.

Bun B has permanent brain damage.

TI is on every drug.

Big Boi is dying of Snoop Dogg syndrome.

shit is depressing. the freshest song I've heard all year is fucking Drake. Step it up rap game.

HiResDes

Ace latest West Mix and last ignorants are dope as fuck, really liking 35....Sorry for the delay.

Ethel Wulf's Kemuri is bonkers dope...DAMN

Also I bet this Kris Kasanova is going to be dope, but I'm going to forget about it later just like his last album.

That's why I don't pay attention until Reks releases an early year album. But dat Czarface is certified dopeness

That Moe Pope & Rain album someone posted is dope as fuck too.

The past few years we've gotten Habits & Contradictions, Blue Chips, Destiny. altered, Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme, Dr. Lecter, and Oneirology within the first 3 months. And I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other stuff.

2013's been a little slow to start, but early months have been good to me recently. Keep hope alive. Someone will bring heat in March.

Has anyone on GAF ever checked out a circuit battle rapper's solo efforts?

Just curious, because I never have, and can't really justify it outside of the stigma that they can't make songs.

I listened to that Dumbfoundead and it was solid...but I just happened to listen to another EP of his, and I'm digging it even more. I think I just like more focused and shorter albums in general. And he does seem to actually construct good songs, rather than just punchlines

I remember listening to a Soul Khan album a couple years ago as well that I liked. Beyond those two, I haven't really checked out anyone else though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace latest West Mix and last ignorants are dope as fuck, really liking 35....Sorry for the delay.

As always thanks for making time to peep em out

WestWest was awesome to make
35 and 36 complaint each very well

DJ Premier and Statik Selektah European tour dates

2/28 Plan B, Brixton London UK
3/1 Bazaar , Brussels Belgium
3/2 Sound Control , Manchester UK
3/3 Nottingham UK
3/5 02 ABC, Glasgow UK
3/6 OPEN Norwich Norfolk UK
3/7 Concorde 2, Brighton UK
3/8 Härterei Club, Zurich Switzerland
3/9 Galvanik, Zug Switzerland
3/10 Beat Bar, Leeds UK

Fuck, no Dublin date...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Wiz is an ugly motherfucker.

This Juicy J/Weeknd track is so good. Such nice production.

Yeah, the more I listen to it, it's one of the best tracks I've heard in a long time. The production is immaculate. Never been a fan of weekend but I really enjoyed him on this track, and Juicy addressed the issue I have with him these days, he doesn't good on most generic modern trap beats. The slower and more basic his flow, the more awful he sounds. But this beat suits him extremely well and he went all out on this one. The sped up flow and obvious extra effort he gave that verse really shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom