• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
gotta buy software and hardware to make it work?

Just software.

I use the software + shitty usb keyboard, and thats all you need.

Pretty sure alot of these programs have demos- I suggest trying a few out and seeing what clicks w/ you .

The good version wasn't free and wasn't on Datpiff...Stop using that shit. You don't even have Figg Get Da Money, arguably the best track. Also where the fuck is Cycle?

Peterboy has been slipping lmao. A hour from now he'll make a post about rediscovering Setbacks or something.

HiResDes

Nehru Jackets shits all over Wild Water Kingdom, which is way too fucking uneven, and Heems needs to stop fucking with every weird niche producer and wack niche rappers like Childish Gambino.

CRS

Nice but this caught my eye. So fucking dope.

artworks-000034200607-rtsnao-original.jpg

Angel Haze's gasps still annoy me. :/

Okay wait a minute, I'm going to have to regress a bit. If Danny Brown isn't in your top three Detroit rapper list than you either you belong in the Socks and Sandals categorization and have "old-timers ear" or you're just completely ignorant of the man's already impressive catalog. I'm not going to lie, I am indeed a stan, but even Danny's lows are more entertaining than Guilty's "mediums". You can put Danny on a dead track and he'll give it a pulse. Guilty is basically an opiate to any track with a pulse. If you haven't heard The Hybrid along with XXX then you need to...

Hassan Mackey > Guilty Simpson even, quiet as kept.

what can I say, squidward flutes just don't do it for me. I have several years of DOOM to fall back if I want to hear someone spit weird references but not as forced.

Just software.

I use the software + shitty usb keyboard, and thats all you need.

Pretty sure alot of these programs have demos- I suggest trying a few out and seeing what clicks w/ you .

He wants to make beats. To be solid with Ableton, you need a MIDI device. Blackace is also a DJ. Nothing tops having the Maschine(Or Mini MPC) in your DJ sets. And the Maschine is becoming the industry standard as well.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He wants to make beats. To be solid with Ableton, you need a MIDI device. Blackace is also a DJ. Nothing tops having the Maschine(Or Mini MPC) in your DJ sets. And the Maschine is becoming the industry standard as well.
Would love to be able to make remixes and what not

Sean P, Currency(Priest)Freddie Gibbs, Kendrick Lamar and Journalist 103. Feeling the Murs album tho. Is really creeping me.

Still need to check out that Murs at some point. Supposedly that 9th Wonder & Buckshot is decent too. Haha, I recall you not liking what Murs released last year, so it must be pretty damn good.

Still need to check out that Murs at some point. Supposedly that 9th Wonder & Buckshot is decent too. Haha, I recall you not liking what Murs released last year, so it must be pretty damn good.

He went in on this. I love the work he always does with 9th. They sync well together. The bars and theme this album has is up there with Lamar. 9th and Lamar should link up. His sound is perfect for Lamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom