• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is pretty dope. Also- another album Ive been bumping that you might be into
craiggfron.jpg

craig g has a guest spot on my upcoming album =D

it's already recorded and everything. can't wait to release it, album release is far off though

PBY

Banned
craig g has a guest spot on my upcoming album =D

it's already recorded and everything. can't wait to release it, album release is far off though
Whaaaat? That's awesome man. His album is dope looking forward to your drop

And fuck yall, that Mhz is awesome.

Nitsuj23

What should be my first Action Bronson album/mixtape? I've been a fan of his for well over a year, but I don't have any of his projects in my library. Doing a Google search I see he has a decent amount of material, just wondering where to dive in.

What should be my first Action Bronson album/mixtape? I've been a fan of his for well over a year, but I don't have any of his projects in my library. Doing a Google search I see he has a decent amount of material, just wondering where to dive in.

My favorite album from him is Well Done. So I'd say that or you could just wait till tomorrow see how much you like that tape then dive into the rest.

Nitsuj23

Well that's weird... I've been away from the net all day, didn't even know he had something new coming out. I just got the urge to listen to Bronson after seeing his new branded G Pen.

Fjordson

Dr. Lecter and Blue Chips. Both are great.

And I'll just randomly link the Yacht Rock track he was on from Alchemist - http://youtu.be/TEIiOJjqbsk - because I love this shit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Well Done is amazing.

HiResDes

If you love HnC, but dislike Setbacks I just don't get you...They are pretty similar, HnC is just a natural evolution, though it's a prequel in terms of subject matter.

Will you agree that Q's verse on Druggy With Hoes is pretty much his best one ever...Listen to that wordplay closely.

Serious response, the problem I have with Setbacks is that the listening to the whole project altogether is very tiring for me. Majority of the beats sound like they are the same exact tempo and never change. I'm personally not a fan of that while HnC switches it up every so often. It still has some of my favorite Q songs on the project though.

RJT

At what time is the Action Bronson tape supposed to drop?

EDIT: ‏@ActionBronson: WE OUT HERE. #RareChandeliers TODAY AT NOON.

So noon for the east coast is like 5pm GMT, right?

Slizz

Fucking Rare Chandeliers today baby.

DatPiff though, I get why as an artist you want to launch your free tape through them because of the notoriety they already have, but has no one told or recognized how shitty they label the tapes? I can't believe they haven't noticed yet and yet it Rare Chandeliers will be untagged.

EDIT:

qxmcK.png

Problem is noisy.com is not a mixtape site when you click the link....

Tokubetsu

Fucking Rare Chandeliers today baby.

DatPiff though, I get why as an artist you want to launch your free tape through them because of the notoriety they already have, but has no one told or recognized how shitty they label the tapes? I can't believe they haven't noticed yet and yet it Rare Chandeliers will be untagged.

EDIT:

qxmcK.png

Problem is noisy.com is not a mixtape site when you click the link....

Well yeah, noisey is a music blog but they're promoting and probably paid for the tape. Action Bronson is signed to Vice Records and Vice owns Noisey.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Both Igorant27 and 28 are ridiculous. But 27 especially is...damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom