• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

^yup. Both are good, the other one is better tho imho.

Oh and was this good?

Murs.Fashawn_This.Generation.Cover_-450x402.jpg

The Solution is good though?

I really like Chemistry and The Formula.

Click the album cover

HiResDes

Yo good looks Shinobi the Concrete Soul is dope too, and to Joel for that Shadowrunners...The beats on this are impeccable, a perfect break from all of the boom bap of today. I'm off today, and already going ham on listening to all these tapes and albums.

2USnS.png

coldvein

Banned
next time i talk to andrew im gonna tell him there's a gif of his head on a messageboard i frequent. he'll probably tell me to get a fucking life. lolz

T Dollarz

Got a paper to work on today due tomorrow. Ain't got other shit to do so I'm gonna be jamming out all day. Just got back from class. Ready to check out Rare Chandeliers!!!! My playlist for the day so far:

Action Bronson / Alchemist - Rare Chandeliers
Murs / 9th Wonder - The Final Adventure
TiRon & Ayomari - A Sucker For Pumps (LOVED this last year. Been a while. Down to go back to it)

coldvein

Banned
Got a paper to work on today due tomorrow. Ain't got other shit to do so I'm gonna be jamming out all day. Just got back from class. Ready to check out Rare Chandeliers!!!! My playlist for the day so far:

Action Bronson / Alchemist - Rare Chandeliers
Murs / 9th Wonder - The Final Adventure
TiRon & Ayomari - A Sucker For Pumps (LOVED this last year. Been a while. Down to go back to it)

no pos?

i actually think i like blue chips more than rare chandeliers..

Esch

Banned
that Randy the Musical beat....

shit makes me wanna climb mountains and palmstrike all of coldvein's friends in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom