• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think the beats on RC are AOTY tier; I just don't think Bronson is on par with the beats.

also..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sqp2bTojv8

that lady gaga trap song was real apparently. huh.
This says posted in september though.

VnzrK.png

thabiz

Unless Wu-Block is the greatest thing since sliced bread, i think this is the top 5 for me.

reloaded - roc marciano
respect the fly shit - meyhem lauren
cancer for cure - el-p
grief pedigree - ka
black belt theater - planet asia

kamspy

Girl just left for DUI class all weekend and I got 2 paychecks coming tomorrow.

Man.... I don't even know which drugs to start with.

kamspy

ketamine, like 40 hits of nitrous, ether and a towel.

and a good book.

Nah, hate disassociatives. Thinking benzo binge.

In the words of immortal Crunchy Black: give me thirty zay-nex, and watch me get to poppin, accented by some a grade stank dank and maybe an opiate or two. It's been a while on those. Either way, after work tomorrow it's bender city. I hope I don't get banned.

kamspy

my new doctor refuses to give me benzos anymore. so lame.

I'd leave. I tried kicking benzos after 7 years of being prescribed and it was harder than any other drug. I've kicked coke, heroin, alcohol, you name. Outside of meth, at some point in my life I've been hooked on everything. Benzo's by far had the worse withdraws.

Even though I'm prescribed for good reason, I still like overdoing it once in a while with them. Got 30 xany pies yesterday in anticipation for a weekend without judging eyes (she's really just looking out for me).

coldvein

Banned
I'd leave. I tried kicking benzos after 7 years of being prescribed and it was harder than any other drug.

i hear that. shit is not easy. i cant just find another doctor though. i'm poor as hell, the sliding scale ghetto doctor is my only option.

kamspy

i hear that. shit is not easy. i cant just find another doctor though. i'm poor as hell, the sliding scale ghetto doctor is my only option.

Damn son. I straight up didn't sleep for one hour for a whole week when I went off of them. Wasn't doing any drugs at all. WIDE awake for 7 days. Got a couple valiums off moms and I slept like a baby. Went back and told my doc it wasn't such a good idea.

Benzo and alcohol are the only 2 drugs that you can die from withdraws. I didn't know that when I got my first little innocent Klonopin script when I had my first kid.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wtf I forgot Marci even came out this week!

Oh well just copped it from Amazon. Today was a good day.

Rare Chandeliers is NICE. Alc killed it, Bronson gonna Bronson, and most of the features were good. The best thing about about it is never knowing what you're gonna get track to track. Might be a wild line from Bronson, or Alchemist's crazy crate digging, or the beat switching mid track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom