• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
You guys big on local artists?

kinda, yeah.. shabazz palaces are based here, so i'll say they're my favorite local act. blue scholars are cool. don't love macklemore, but i think he's a good dude.. most of the local talent i see is just at little shows my friends are rapping at.

kinda, yeah.. shabazz palaces are based here, so i'll say they're my favorite local act. blue scholars are cool. don't love macklemore, but i think he's a good dude.. most of the local talent i see is just at little shows my friends are rapping at.

one of the best albums from last year

thabiz

The girlies is FREEEEEE, cause the crack cost money, oh yeah!
I said the girlies is FREEEEEE, cause the crack cost money, oh yeah!

T Dollarz

Stoned Immaculate is much better than Priest Andretti to me. Sounds way more polished, better production. I'm surprised at the meh reception it's gotten on here, I love it. Was one of my top summer jams.

kamspy

Trilogy is a really nice remaster. Notable better sounding many places.... then the bass shits the bed on The Party & Afterparty.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Where are the other two bombs at? Also major thank you to Blackace on that dancehall mix. Been waiting on that for a while.

edit: never mind. My soulja girl was right, I'm really digging the production on this Jesus Piece album. Surprising. The chants are really helping.
Hope it scratches that itch

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The production on Jesus Piece is dope, but that's no surprise since Game probably has one of the best ears for beats in the game. I'm just feeling the chemistry with these next flows he's dropping over the tracks.

PBY

Banned
The production on Jesus Piece is dope, but that's no surprise since Game probably has one of the best ears for beats in the game. I'm just feeling the chemistry with these next flows he's dropping over the tracks.
Game always has hot beats but this is some next level shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
BTW

In an interview with MTV on November 8, Game revealed that as Jesus Piece is his last album before his deal with Interscope comes to a close, he has had talks with both Maybach Music Group and Cash Money Records for a possible new record deal. He also stated that he would consider releasing music independently.

seems like every rapper is in talks with them lol

CRS

czuigy.jpg

Came home to this.

NARC

Neo Member
So i'm listening to Covert Coup for the first time in a while and I can't even get past BBS cos I have to keep replaying that shit, could listen to that beat all day, anyone know the sample?? I need to know and it a'int on WhoSampled.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So i'm listening to Covert Coup for the first time in a while and I can't even get past BBS cos I have to keep replaying that shit, could listen to that beat all day, anyone know the sample?? I need to know and it a'int on WhoSampled.
Just wait until you get to Double 07. You won't be able to listen to the rest of the album ever again.

HiResDes

Scottie > Double 07 > BBS > Ventilation = The Type > Life Instructions > everything else

My exact ratings, damn! Though Blood, Sweat, and Gears might chart. Anyway, I think Curren$y needs to do an EP with Nesby Phips after revisiting this

...SHIT WAS BONKERS

Edit: Lovely haul my dude.

CRS

Freddie needs a full album of Alchemist beats.

A lot of people need Alchemist beats. See, Alchemist leveled up like crazy these past 3 or 4 years. You don't want just a track or two, you want an ENTIRE project from him. The way he deals with themes and concepts is second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom