• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

New French is good yea. If this had been his debut album, it would have been solid. J.Cole and Ross o the same track together though is...unexpected.

DominoKid

New French is good yea. If this had been his debut album, it would have been solid. J.Cole and Ross o the same track together though is...unexpected.

snap back fitted cap
plus he's made numerous appearances w/ wale and meek mill i think.

but yeah this mixtape is cookin.
good balance of wavy shit and trap shit. and some homages in there as well.

that intro is so damn good though. they both put their foot in it.

overcast

Thought I could vent somewhat.

I just found out my mom will be going through chemo next week. She had a few ovarian tumors taken out this past week. I was already stressed, but now I am a mess kind of. My mom raised me all the way through and dealt with all 3 of us (including brothers). She has a positive mentality but I don't know how to take it. Life is too unfair.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

I just found out my mom will be going through chemo next week. She had a few ovarian tumors taken out this past week. I was already stressed, but now I am a mess kind of. My mom raised me all the way through and dealt with all 3 of us (including brothers). She has a positive mentality but I don't know how to take it. Life is too unfair.

Man that really fucking sucks. Life is indeed unfair, but I'm sure she is proud to know that all that work she did to raise you paid off and she succeeded. I bet that means a lot to her and brings her a lot of joy.

Detox

Stay strong bro, you've got to stay positive for you and your family's sake, thinking negative thoughts can lead to a vicious cycle. The strength from you and your brothers will help your mother beat cancer.

IrishNinja

i'm with detox - your moms was strong to raise ya'll, you gotta return that favor. she's already got that positive mentality, just feed into that & give it back man. we're here for you dude.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Life is unfair. But my father taught me from a young age that he isn't going to be here forever, and that me becoming a man who can stand on my own is all he wanted. It isn't easy but enjoy the time you have no matter how long..

thabiz

Stay strong man. It's best for everyone involved. A positive mind and upbeat demeanor, will be the support your mother needs. The mind is a incredible weapon.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

That sucks man. Stay strong, not much you can do. Except for being there for her for as long as possible.

Esch

Banned

Hang in there bruh. The best you can do is help her with anything you can right now. A lot of people are telling you to stay positive. I personally respond to things like this by immersing myself in my work or a hobby to keep my mind off it and focused. I reckon you try that as well.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wiz somehow managing to look more crazy than Danny Brown in that interview.

troubleman-450x450.jpg

1. The Introduction
2. G Season featuring Meek Mill
3. Trap Back Jumpin
4. Wildside featuring A$AP Rocky
5. Ball featuring Lil Wayne
6. Sorry featuring André 3000
7. Can You Learn featuring R. Kelly
8. Go Get It
9. Guns and Roses featuring P!nk
10. The Way We Ride
11. Cruisin’
12. Addresses
13. Hello featuring Cee-Lo Green
14. Who Want Some
15. Wonderful Life featuring Akon
16. Hallelujah

overcast

Thanks a lot guys. You guys are all pretty damn wise, I figured you would have some encouraging words. I realize that being positive is the only way to get through it. It is very true that she needs all of her sons there, so hopefully she can at least enjoy her time with us.

Thanks again everyone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

troubleman-450x450.jpg

1. The Introduction
3. Trap Back Jumpin
8. Go Get It
10. The Way We Ride
11. Cruisin’
12. Addresses
14. Who Want Some
16. Hallelujah

Man, talking about getting what you wish for. Pretty excited for this one

RJT

Thanks a lot guys. You guys are all pretty damn wise, I figured you would have some encouraging words. I realize that being positive is the only way to get through it. It is very true that she needs all of her sons there, so hopefully she can at least enjoy her time with us.

Thanks again everyone.

It's easy to be wise from a distance. Just stay strong, and make your mother proud.

troubleman-450x450.jpg

Isn't that the song where Andre apologizes to Big Boi? Or did I mix something up?

PBY

Banned
Waaaait Action Bronson got a Mac and Cheese feature? Shit wasn't tagged in my datpiff version.

Also. this is the mixtape of the year.

WHOAAAH. Hold up- Kingdom Hearts sample. Don't do em like this frenchie.

you guys i found a pic of spin

motherfucker

troubleman-450x450.jpg

1. The Introduction
3. Trap Back Jumpin
8. Go Get It
10. The Way We Ride
11. Cruisin’
12. Addresses
14. Who Want Some
16. Hallelujah
The tracks straight down to the album art gets me happy.
could have used a B.o.B feature but ok. Well then again I never listened to FUCKEMWEBALL

DominoKid

Waaaait Action Bronson got a Mac and Cheese feature? Shit wasn't tagged in my datpiff version.

Also. this is the mixtape of the year.

WHOAAAH. Hold up- Kingdom Hearts sample. Don't do em like this frenchie.

the bronson track is for the harry fraud album. they just stuck it on there.

but yeah this mixtape is diiiiiiiirty.

DominoKid

I want half of it to be bird on a wire, the other half to be devil wants my soul.

nah no chop.

chop and french arent a money combo the same way chop and keef are.

keef's album should be him and chop only (maybe luger). finally rich is still gonna be the shit though. he puts out an assload of music anyway though so im sure were gonna hear a ton of keef/chop.

french wont get the attention he deserves for this mixtape though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom