• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Oh how could I forget I've been marking my calendar for weeks in anticipation.

Lol I thought dude just stopped making music. I was checking out the Jesus Piece snippets and his album was on "Newly Released". I was thinking "THIS dude is STILL going at it?!"

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
WTF? Really shit!

edit:I got stereo here...

I meant right.

Weird I got nothing coming out of the left headphone (had my headphones on backwards lol) only from the right. Same thing if I unplug them. Nothing out of the left speaker.

Shit that sucks, I can confirm that what I heard was dope as hell though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I meant right.

Weird I got nothing coming out of the left headphone (had my headphones on backwards lol) only from the right. Same thing if I unplug them. Nothing out of the left speaker.

Shit that sucks, I can confirm that what I heard was dope as hell though.

must have been a loose jack on my end..

that's horrible..

if you can stand mono enjoy until I fix it.. :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Here's the DanceHall mix with both channels. Just extracted the right channel audio as it's own mp3.

Edit: Crap, still uploading. Almost done.

shit! Really??

Damn son, thank you!

IrishNinja

ciHAh.gif

RJT

Murs and 9th Wonder work so well together... On first listen, Final Adventure is pretty solid, though probably worse than the first three albums (never heard Fornever). Murs 3:16 was the shit back when it dropped.

Detox

Complex : Interview: Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch Talk "Wu-Block," Tour Stories, and Chris Lighty
But when I went to the South and I saw how they treated each other and how they treated me? Nigga, they was in there giving me bottles like piss. It’s like, “Yo, hold on b,” because I’ve never had that happen to me like that before. Like, “Go ahead, take that,” and I’m like, “Nah, I’m good.” “Nah, take that b. Whatever you need, this is southern hospitality. This is how we do out here in the A.”

For a nigga to get ahead of this dude, and then I’m walking through and here go Young Joc doing the same thing. It’s like yo man, you know what b? It’s crazy because I can’t even get that in my own hometown.

If I wanted 50 or Jay or Nas to come to the video shoot, these niggas won’t even budge. It feels like we’re so distant and so divided. But if they see me, Sheek, 50, Hov, Nas, Kiss, Rae and them niggas on one fucking track? Them Atlanta dudes would be like, “Yo man, that’s the bomb. Those are the Yankees right there. Those are my favorite niggas that I ever wanted to see on one track.”

But they can’t get it, but you can get that over there with them niggas. Jeezy on a track with 2 Chainz, Future, T.I. and all these niggas and it’s all they shit. But we can’t get that. We need unity.

So RZA, he passed the mic back and shit, so RZA up there still doing his shit. So money just took his shit and threw his cup on RZA. But RZA had the Heineken bottle in his other hand and just trashed him [and hit him over the head with the bottle]. And it was on!

And you can carry guns over there. So we was on stage, we ran outside that side door, and these niggas came but we was all in the van. We rushed in, all of us got in the van, but we had nowhere to go.

All of a sudden Dirt was like, “Yo, make a left this way, go through here.” Word is bond. Out of nowhere, it was freedom, freedom. Free at last! And we just made it right to the highway nigga. And we got beat. Because that’s when we was getting $100 a show and we’d have to split it $10 a piece. We had the money and it was a fake hundred dollar bill.

Yeah, but that was a mixtape. That wasn’t no album. They wanted Supreme, I’m gassing for them to do Supreme. But I caught them niggas real quick for their bread and then gave them Apollo Kids. That was gonna be called The Warm Up, but they was like, “Nah, I know what you’re trying to do.” They caught on.

So I just called it Apollo Kids. But I still kept Supreme on the side though and I’ve been holding it. I’ve been holding it, holding it, holding it and I still got it. That’s why I try to be like, “Yo, hold on man.”

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn, that PSY X MC Hammer performance on the AMA's was legit (lol) as fuck. Hammer's old ass still puts that bitch ass Chris Brown to shame dance wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom