• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 4 (March 26, 2013)
The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 5 (March 26, 2013)
The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 6 (March 26, 2013)

Tokubetsu

The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 4 (March 26, 2013)
The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 5 (March 26, 2013)
The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil 6 (March 26, 2013)

Someone tell E-40 you're supposed to slow down the older you get. Not speed up.

kamspy

This Mac n Cheese 3 will feed me through the winter. Dayum.

Keep your head up Overcast.

EDIT: which track has Bronson? Shitty Piff tags.

kamspy

J.Cole just trolled my ass.

I accidentally was digging his verse, didn't recognize who it was. Looked up at my foobar and goddam. J.Cole. Biggest "gotcha" I've had happen to me in a good time.

ohyou.koli.jpg

Tokubetsu

J.Cole just trolled my ass.

I accidentally was digging his verse, didn't recognize who it was. Looked up at my foobar and goddam. J.Cole. Biggest "gotcha" I've had happen to me in a good time.

ohyou.koli.jpg

Yeah, kinda different to what I was saying earlier. I didn't realize it was him until the end of his verse. Just don't expect to hear J.Cole on a French Montana track. At all.

kamspy

Triple Double is the best Currensy things in a while.

This is too quality for a mixtape. They probably reworked the album and dumped a lot on here.

This is REALLY doing it's job at hyping me for the retail release, in that sense, what mixtape is supposed to do, 10/10 French, 10/10.

Between this and Coke Boys 2, dude has 2 lightweight classics already.

I'll say it again because it bears repeating, if any of you new Harry Fraud fangirls want to hear hours of uncut Harry, check the first 2 Coke Boys tapes. Second one is pure, unadulterated fire.

EDIT:

why do grammar mistakes only show up in quotes?

PBY

Banned
Triple Double is the best Currensy things in a while.

This is too quality for a mixtape. They probably reworked the album and dumped a lot on hear.

This is REALLY doing it's job at hyping me for the retail release, in that sense, what mixtape is supposed to due, 10/10 French, 10/10.

Between this and Coke Boys 2, dude has 2 lightweight classics already.

I'll say it again because it bears repeating, if any of you new Harry Fraud fangirls want to hear hours of uncut Harry, check the first 2 Coke Boys tapes. Second one is pure, unadulterated fire.
Kampsy so wise

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Thought I could vent somewhat.

I just found out my mom will be going through chemo next week. She had a few ovarian tumors taken out this past week. I was already stressed, but now I am a mess kind of. My mom raised me all the way through and dealt with all 3 of us (including brothers). She has a positive mentality but I don't know how to take it. Life is too unfair.

Man I feel for you man.

I'll just tell you what I learned in the moment my dad looked me in the eyes to say he had prostate cancer: There's no magic wand, but you can just be there, strong.

She's going to need your strength. Even if you feel like it all just drained out of you, don't flinch. Look at this as an opportunity to pay back some of that support she's given you, times ten. The treatments may take a lot out of her, so you can't afford to be the weak one right now.

Cry, cuss, get lit, toasted, whatever you have to do do it, but when she sees you, she has to know that you believe she'll make it. That's so important.

kamspy

Nah I seriously got a, "wha?! hooold up.... fuck man.:( " moment when I looked up. I didn't just hear the troll, I felt]/i] it.

It seems like a lot of you guys have accidentally like a J.Cole verse before. How do wash that off? I was thinking about going to a grimier avatar to kinda repent, but I don't think a grimier image exists than a young funk doc holding that sign.

kamspy

French isn't allowed a classic after coke boys 3's cover art

The artwork for Coke Boys 3 is what made me download Coke Boys 2 and ever even get into French. What a great weekend that was. Just like hey, here's a free classic album that's already been out for a minute. You don't get many of those at my age.

EDIT: If I used iTunes or anything that counted my total plays for a song of album, Coke Boys 2 would be in my top 5 this year. Easily.

PBY

Banned
The artwork for Coke Boys 3 is what made me download Coke Boys 2 and ever even get into French. What a great weekend that was. Just like hey, here's a free classic album that's already been out for a minute. You don't get many of those at my age.

EDIT: If I used iTunes or anything that counted my total plays for a song of album, Coke Boys 2 would be in my top 5 this year. Easily.
CB2 was epic

RJT

Nah I seriously got a, "wha?! hooold up.... fuck man.:( " moment when I looked up. I didn't just hear the troll, I felt]/i] it.

It seems like a lot of you guys have accidentally like a J.Cole verse before. How do wash that off? I was thinking about going to a grimier avatar to kinda repent, but I don't think a grimier image exists than a young funk doc holding that sign.

Come on, Cole isn't that bad. He sounds like a cool dude, has some talent, and isn't stupid. That enough for me to respect him.

CRS

Go burn a backpack to repent for your sin.

Did yall like the French Montana, Juicy J, and Project Pat tape? That shit is nice.

Man I feel for you man.

I'll just tell you what I learned in the moment my dad looked me in the eyes to say he had prostate cancer: There's no magic wand, but you can just be there, strong.

She's going to need your strength. Even if you feel like it all just drained out of you, don't flinch. Look at this as an opportunity to pay back some of that support she's given you, times ten. The treatments may take a lot out of her, so you can't afford to be the weak one right now.

Cry, cuss, get lit, toasted, whatever you have to do do it, but when she sees you, she has to know that you believe she'll make it. That's so important.

pretty much this. I wish your family the best man.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Make me an album already goddamit.
Man I feel for you man.

i can't imagine what you have went through, or what overcast is going through. but from what ive seen, just being there makes all the difference.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Boi tracklist:

1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
6. She Hates Me feat. KiD CuDi
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon

Deluxe Edition
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T.
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce

CRS

Holy shit. I have a few thoughts on the track list.

Big K.R.I.T. as a bonus track is horrible. Track should have been on the main album. Ridiculous I tell you.

Love the KiD CuDi feature. Love it.

If Little Dragon (Yukimi), is on three tracks, why wasn't she on Mama Told Me?! Seriously, what the fuck?

Hype though.

Love the Little Dragon love on here. This is great.

Hootie

Big Boi tracklist:

ZIlTM.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
crs for the longest time i thought your avatar was a mickey mouse silhouette

Big Boi tracklist:

1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon

Deluxe Edition
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T.
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce

maybe the first time i listen to B.B.

I automatically read it as B.o.b. then I noticed he missed the o and was like nah he can't be talking about Big Boi because that would mean he never listened to an Outkast album. He must be talking about BB King or some shit

CRS

I automatically read it as B.o.b. then I noticed he missed the o and was like nah he can't be talking about Big Boi because that would mean he never listened to an Outkast album. He must be talking about BB King or some shit
Hahaha, my exact thought. Except the BB King, hahaha.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
This doesn't include OutKast? Right? Cause if so...

If you want to start with Big Boi, get his only album, Sir Lucious Left Foot.

well....about that.....

*cough**cough*

CRS

Listen to all of their work.

Start with ATLiens, then Aquemini, then Southernplaya, then Stankonia, and then the rest of their work chronologically.

Man....

Not a single OutKast song? At all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom