• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
chad headbutted eyelyn lozada (his wife, she also wrote a book published by YMCMB. it's fucking hilarious)

so in Bad Boy land, "Ocho Cinco" = head & butt

lol.

still an aight song, but that realization made it too funny.

I am stealing that phrase for day to day use.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
People also said it's the best shit I'll ever lay eyes on, and seeing how I got the whole series in the top half of the year and I'm only on S4 is telling how much I like it so far.

TBH, I'm still on season 4. My wife isn't too keen on it "it's too depressing" so I have to watch it in spurts. Almost over with the season, but I don't think one of my favs is going to make it.

:(

Esch

Banned
Hennessy have announced Nas as their 2013 wildrabbit icon, 2012 was Scorsese and Pacquiao

It's funny Nas was always against this kind of thing and now he has to do it. Fuck it, Life is Good

Nas in the depths of his very soul has always wanted to sell out but fights it out inside himself with his anti-american pro black muslim little angel on one shoulder and some jigga-faced burning satan demon covered in ESPN and Hennessy logos on the other. What a doofus
Dude you're wrong about everything. I love it

The funny thing is that he's not dumb or anything, just intensely incorrect. its a weird thing to watch

Macca

I try to forget the firm was ever a thing...

You also like effeminate men shoving their pinkies into your sphincter.
zGXce.jpg

PBY

Banned
Me too. *Handshake*

It's funny, but years ago (when MM2 was out and MM3 was coming out), you could argue that Budden was GAF's favorite rapper. Then again, GAF had very different tastes in hip-hop back then.
Gaf was real high on slaughterhouse, j cole, and lasers was the most anticipated album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Me too. *Handshake*

It's funny, but years ago (when MM2 was out and MM3 was coming out), you could argue that Budden was GAF's favorite rapper. Then again, GAF had very different tastes in hip-hop back then.
Budden was a bit different of a rapper then too. Content especially.

I prefer moden Buddens more.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Gaf was real high on slaughterhouse, j cole, and lasers was the most anticipated album.
I'm talking 07-08 here.

Budden was a bit different of a rapper then too. Content especially.

I prefer moden Buddens more.
MM2 is still in my top 5 favorite albums. GAF was so high on that album back then. When I first heard Dumb Out, I couldn't believe it. I had been out of hip-hop for a while, but that album brought me back.

MM2 is still in my top 5 favorite albums. GAF was so high on that album back then. When I first heard Dumb Out, I couldn't believe it. I had been out of hip-hop for a while, but that album brought me back.

The MM2 "hype" and release right around Christmas 05 was fun stuff. I remember all the hip hop forums making a big deal about how the tape got featured in the NY Times.

But yeah, Gaf Hop hates him now, and while I don't hate him, I'm significantly less interested in his music. Hell, I had MM4 on my top 10 of the year in 2010, but now eeehhhhh.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The MM2 "hype" and release right around Christmas 05 was fun stuff. I remember all the hip hop forums making a big about how the tape got featured in the NY Times.

But yeah, Gaf Hop hates him now, and while I don't hate him, I'm significantly less interested in his music. Hell, I had MM4 on my top 10 of the year in 2010, but now eeehhhhh.
I blame Slaughterhouse and his incessant need to make himself look like a clown on twitter and such. However, it's kept him relevant and made him money. Hell the guy is getting his own reality TV show on VH1. In the end, though, I honestly haven't heard a solo album of his that I didn't like, and A Loose Quarter sounds good from what I've heard from it.

Tokubetsu

lol

I finally seemed to have shaken off some of this writers block. Got 5 songs finished in the last week and another im working on now. Now I just need to find some time to record.

Eh bruh, you need beats? I haven't made anything in a minute but let me know if you need some emo beats with loud drums.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Eh bruh, you need beats? I haven't made anything in a minute but let me know if you need some emo beats with loud drums.

Send me anything you got, I'm trying to keep this momentum going. I would be more than happy to give some of your beats a go.

I'm trying to get a variety of sounds, I've got some dark emo shit, some upbeat stuff, some ridiculous stuff. I'll give any type of beat a try.

Was seeing if there was anything I missed, but I kind of agree with everything said..

The funny thing is that he's not dumb or anything, just intensely incorrect. its a weird thing to watch
It's entertaining, I'm starting to love hearing moooose opinions. I mean it makes me give the cobsy face when I read his post, but still enjoy them haha. I personally would of never said like Rocky & Kendrick album. That doesn't even sound like that and the one track together doesn't sound like the chemistry is anything like how Q and Rocky is.

Awesome stuff, still can't believe puffy directed player's ball lol.

RJT

I apologize in advance for the nitpicking, but "would of" is rampant on GAF-HOP. That's my most hated internet grammar error.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
country grammer, but now that you said that, I will make sure to say it on purpose just to get to you.

I would of sayed the same thang, but i could care less about weather its' a proper phrase or not. It ain't impotent, stop throwing around straw men from your entitled position of privilege.

Detox

Are there any mashups of classic hiphop imagery? I'm looking for something to put on the dull lid of my laptop.

Or I will make one for myself, what are iconic hiphop images for you guys personally? I'm talking about stuff like the Death Row records label or the Wu, W.

thabiz

Are there any mashups of classic hiphop imagery? I'm looking for something to put on the dull lid of my laptop.

Or I will make one for myself, what are iconic hiphop images for you guys personally? I'm talking about stuff like the Death Row records label or the Wu, W.

Gotta have Def Jam on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom