• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galang

Banned
Big Boi tracklist:

1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
6. She Hates Me feat. KiD CuDi
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon

Deluxe Edition
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T.
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce

How come there's no thread for Big Boi? This album will be a masterpiece. His debut was ridiculously good and I'd be surprised if this wasn't as amazing. Can't believe he got Jai Paul and Wavves on this. Diverse features all around.

thabiz

How come there's no thread for Big Boi? This album will be a masterpiece. His debut was ridiculously good and I'd be surprised if this wasn't as amazing. Can't believe he got Jai Paul and Wavves on this. Diverse features all around.

Sorry, but that tracklist has me runnin for the hills.

Run to the hills
Run for your life.

I kinda wish 9th wonder wouldn't use the same drums on every beat. That Murs is pretty good though. That funeral of a killer beat

Yeah, this is my biggest gripe with him. Makes listening to his instrumentals almost unbearable but get someone capable on it and it's great.

Novid

Banned

i did say i didnt like the dude who did gungdan style - nor a lot of k-pop mind you. cant stand a people who would sell their non white half breed kids as sex slaves or homeless. Cant even get married to one even if i did like the female a lot without a lot of money. so you know i live and let live and let it go.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i did say i didnt like the dude who did gungdan style - nor a lot of k-pop mind you. cant stand a people who would sell their non white half breed kids as sex slaves or homeless. Cant even get married to one even if i did like the female a lot without a lot of money. so you know i live and let live and let it go.

But that has nothing to do with racism...

thabiz

kbFia.jpg

Nothing would please me more for this to be good. Sadly, well.....yeah.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It's authentic, must be good. Just like those authentic chimichangas in the frozen food section at Safeway.

Fuckin legit.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Man, LL had some jams back in the day. I still go all drunk karaoke when mama said knock you out comes on. And I grinded many a girl to the who do you love remix.

Esch

Banned
overall Mac and cheese is pretty dope. some shit tracks but whatever. intro is incredible fraud killed it. kingdom hearts sample killed me lmao

approve of this d'evils flip

overall Mac and cheese is pretty dope. some shit tracks but whatever. intro is incredible fraud killed it. kingdom hearts sample killed me lmao

approve of this d'evils flip

First thing I went to on the tape was Sanctuary to see what all the fuss was about.
That shit is life changing, I wonder if French even knows what the fuck hes rapping on LOL

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RZA and Big Boi on the latest Juan Epstein! Will listen later.

Jesus Piece: Chapter 1: Temptation & Sin. #BudgetIssues

The 17 Most Hated Rappers Right Now.

-----

A Loose Quarter seems like Budden's best tape overall for me, but also one where he's clearly trying to attract those majors again (like he said he would).

Actually good Royce feature.
He needs to work with more people besides Emanny. Budden's biggest weakness is versatility and he still doesn't know it.
Why is Loaded Lux narrating the album?

Esch

Banned
lol at french tho. there's no way round it. his flow, emphasis, breath control are all remedial. he makes a guy like action Bronson look like a young nasir

I can only listen to a couple of French songs before I have to turn it off. But he's a great drunken rapper, don't have many of those nowadays.

PBY

Banned
Fashawn feature is hot on that Dag Savage
Holy shit it's out? I've been waiting like two years for that shit

Sucks that Exile and company have been so slow in terms of content. TDE came and took over Cali while he wasn't doing shit with Blu, Fashawn, Johaz, etc

thabiz

Holy shit it's out? I've been waiting like two years for that shit

Sucks that Exile and company have been so slow in terms of content. TDE came and took over Cali while he wasn't doing shit with Blu, Fashawn, Johaz, etc

I posted it a couple of days ago.

Its smokin. It may jump into my top 5

Detox

Your dream is kind of coming true in the sense that Prodigy said he is doing a whole album with Harry Fraud.

The only problem is its 2012 Prodigy

Detox

Hennessy have announced Nas as their 2013 wildrabbit icon, 2012 was Scorsese and Pacquiao

It's funny Nas was always against this kind of thing and now he has to do it. Fuck it, Life is Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom