• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

a3412806331_2.jpg

E. Grizzly - Generation 01000001

an instrumental version, would be dope too

PBY

Banned
Yeezy's face on the front of this hotel was legit cool. looked like he was wearing a crown. I shot that.
This looks awesome, cool vid man.
What's funny is that soon as Kanye put that up on Twitter he will be showing his video on 66 buildings...peter said Kanye does no promo...lol. At least Enzo didn't say it though, I am sure he knows this definitely is.

Same, but I am not that huge on neptunes.

Pretty much my reason

Ah, I love Kanye threads in OT. People really lose their shit over him
Lol I said "no promo lawl" I was making fun of myself, I meant it ironically because this is some insane promo, i was wrong.

Lol I said "no promo lawl" I was making fun of myself, I meant it ironically because this is some insane promo, i was wrong.
Speaking of which, I find it odd your "nerdery" just came out when you said Lawl lol especially when you hate when Gaf-hop just talks about games.

That rapper Tree kind of sounds like Juvenile sometimes, not sure if anyone else noticed that. Mostly on the choruses. It's a good tape though, would have to listen to it more

Esch

Banned
i love talking about games itt just because i know it makes peter salty

now playing: overpriced eurojank rpg #23233

Ovid

Just went through some Wale music videos. Damn, he is the biggest fucking sellout my eyes have ever seen.

It sucks to see it when it's one of your favorite artists that you've followed before they went mainstream.

jO7l0y5.png

Hey, I am looking for the Currensy Baby photoshop where his head is on that Baby dinosaur. Anyone happen to have it? Having a hard time finding it

Edit: NVM

overcast

Nothing is better than a Kanye thread. Some serious shit being thrown at each other.

When do you guys think we'll get official word of the album title? Tonight at SNL?

PBY

Banned
If that release date is correct I would think it'd have to be tonight.

There was a report that came out last week saying he would announce the album title.

But yea a "report." Don't even know if i could find it, theres been so much random twitter nonsense.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
lovin that new album title

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/05/18/kanye-west-to-release-new-album-yeezus-on-june-18/
Yeezus is coming. After much anticipation, Kanye West will release his sixth solo album next month.

Rap-Up.com can confirm that the follow-up to 2010’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will be titled Yeezus and arrive on June 18.

The G.O.O.D. Music rapper premiered a new song entitled “New Slaves” last night via projections on buildings in 10 cities across the world. The song, about modern day slavery, features vocals from Frank Ocean.

The 35-year-old West stirred speculation about the June 18 date with a tweet earlier this month.

During a trip to New York last month, the father-to-be stopped by his label Def Jam to play music. Hot 97 host Peter Rosenberg described the album as having a “dark” tone. “Everyone at the label listened to the album and loved it,” he said. “I heard it’s dark, but really good.”

Details surrounding his recording sessions remain scarce, but he has been in the studio with Daft Punk, who programmed drums for the album. “It was very raw: he was rapping—kind of screaming primally, actually,” Thomas Bangalter of the French duo told Rolling Stone. “Kanye doesn’t give a fuck.”

Kanye is expected to premiere new material during tonight’s season finale of “Saturday Night Live.”

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Speaking of Tribe, one of my most enjoyable relationships was with a girl who was a huge Tribe stan. She paid a shitload for VIP rock the bells tickets just so we could go see tribe together. That girl was the shit. Older girl, down for anything in bed, crazy as shit, great sense of humor, and loved old school hip hop. So of course it ended ugly lol.

wenis

Praise be to our lord and savior Yeezus. He will set us free.

Time to start a new tumblr.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeezus? really? Well I would say he was being blasphemous and God would strike him down but I then remember he got Kim K knocked up so.... well God gets to sit back and laugh with the rest of us....

Joke aside interesting Title and yesh his Ego couldn't get any bigger

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yeezus...as if I needed more reasons to expect the worst from Miss kardashian.

wenis

Part of me wishes that DMX had enough of a sense of humor to do one of his openers for Yeezys album and just replace all of his Jesus mentions with Yeezus.

And my iphone has learned to predict Yeezus already, that's rad.

cdyhybrid

Almost inadvertently started the Kanye Cycle in the OT thread, had it all written out and was about to hit Submit and everything. Good thing I caught myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom