• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

yeezy trying to make the most blasphemous shit ever. album called Yeezus. songs called New Slaves & Black Skinhead

"Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative" seems to be his new M.O. since MBDTF but this is straight overdrive.

my condolences to any Knicks fans

YDCMO.gif

i actually like the knicks but something about this year's exit was extra comical to me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The production on these new songs is insane.

I like the delivery on the recording of New Slaves better, but I'm digging this kinda deadpan delivery and performance too.

Omarion on the keyboard.

these yeezy joints are artistic and creative as fuck....but I just dont feel alot of replay value in them. They feel like songs I listen to once or twice and be like..."yea that was pretty epic...but I don't wanna bump that shit"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
these yeezy joints are artistic and creative as fuck....but I just dont feel alot of replay value in them. They feel like songs I listen to once or twice and be like..."yea that was pretty epic...but I don't wanna bump that shit"
I know what you mean.

I think this more of Black Skinhead than New Slaves though.

It will be interesting to see how he paces his album. I just hope it's more of this shit and he doesn't force stuff like Awesome on there.

cacophony

Black Skinheads has tons of replay value, its has an anthemic feel.. like shit you hear at sporting events. that hook riff is still stuck in my head.

agree on New Slaves though. I wonder if that outro is part of NS or a different song. I loved that part.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Nah, I've already been replaying this snl audio clip for New Slaves like 10 times now. Just crank it and ride the anger and bass.

Jitters

Are we talking about the replay value of all his music or just the new tracks?

e:OH, the new tracks. I only listened to them once or twice, but that is just because I'm waiting for an actual release.

DominoKid

I know what you mean.

I think this more of Black Skinhead than New Slaves though.

It will be interesting to see how he paces his album. I just hope it's more of this shit and he doesn't force stuff like Awesome on there.

yeah i don't want to hear any of that weak sounding shit. may as well go full retard w/ it.

i can't stop listening to these performances. Yeezus >>>

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Slaves will definitely get a lot of burn, I think the screaming in Black Skinhead will make me averse to it after a while there, but it all depends on what the final stuff sounds like.

It's hard to predict the future off of what little we've heard and the quality.

I'm Waiting for that new J cole to drop more than this Immortal TechYeezy stuff. (THo I secretly anticipate that too)

and its funny, but Im really fiendin for that new jcole more-so because of a beat he apparently made for Jay z as opposed to his own music. gives me high hopes for some of his beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHJQRaGsA3c

cant stop listening to this shit.

DominoKid

I'm Waiting for that new J cole to drop more than this Immortal TechYeezy stuff. (THo I secretly anticipate that too)

and its funny, but Im really fiendin for that new jcole more-so because of a beat he apparently made for Jay z as opposed to his own music. gives me high hopes for some of his beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHJQRaGsA3c

cant stop listening to this shit.

his beats were always his strength. maybe his raps have caught up.

also, i have my doubts that 2013 Hov can give that beat what it deserves. unless it's on some wannabe ESOM pt 2 shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom