• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
screen-shot-2013-05-18-at-5-17-47-pm.png

You know what they gonna do if they find out' I'm snitchin? They gonna kill me jack!

DominoKid

Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta 23m
Mannnnn the homie future got hella sons.... Clone ass niggas be stealing heavy.... Same shit niggas done to meek flo... Damn
Expand

gotta love day drinking. i don't want to see any alcohol for a day or two though lol.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta 23m
Mannnnn the homie future got hella sons.... Clone ass niggas be stealing heavy.... Same shit niggas done to meek flo... Damn
Expand

gotta love day drinking. i don't want to see any alcohol for a day or two though lol.

why. never been a much of a drinker my self.

CRS

@flyinglotus said:
I'm so excited about the new aqua teen theme song.It reminds me of nujabes / samurai champloo. @Thundercatbass @xCaptainMurphyx @DaveWillis2

asdkilfghjaslikdfghbaskjdghvalkjsdgh

ohmygod

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've never seen a cultish play on the internet as crazy as KTT, seriously. Those motherfuckers are insane, and it's kinda a spectacle that produces a lot of good and bad like 4chan.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have nearly 40,000 posts on KTT/kanye live. I was there before things went to shit. Truly am salty of what that place has turned to.

Tokubetsu

Means a lot to me bro. Hey what do you think of sunday school 2 in comparison to the first? I honestly only listen to one track off the first and it sounded really messy to me

Way better than the first. Tree got that hand in his jar that works well. He's production AND mix are better. Less rough aroudn the edges which is good imo./

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People saying the song was called Black Skinhead?

I missed the entire thing because I left my computer at just the wrong time :( Need VoD NOW.

Kanye still got one performance left tonight, right?

DominoKid

this motherfucker really about to top MBDTF.

People saying the song was called Black Skinhead?

I missed the entire thing because I left my computer at just the wrong time :( Need VoD NOW.

Kanye still got one performance left tonight, right?

yeah it's New Slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom