• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

yo did Wale record his Quintana verse in a fucking garbage can or something? shit sounds damn near as bad as Scooter over the prison phone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PS4 is likely to have some kind of activation too. There's no way something like that can exist without both sides being involved.

Buy a 3DS and upgrade you computer, gentlemen.

Recon

Banned
PS4 is likely to have some kind of activation too. There's no way something like that can exist without both sides being involved.

Buy a 3DS and upgrade you computer, gentlemen.

I rather not look at such a shitty resolution, thanks. I will keep my PC updated though.

cacophony

Uptown is dope as fuck but I just can't with Ferg's voice

I'm excited for Trap Lord cause I know the production will be nuts but that dude is SO annoying. its like a male Nikki Minaj

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is a trainwreck just because of how fast the Xbox hype train accelerated close to the launch. The same few posters too, and some of them are banned now. Even some faux insiders got perm'd.

I rather not look at such a shitty resolution, thanks. I will keep my PC updated though.
You buy a handheld for how pretty the graphics are?

lmao. Enzo got rid of his avatar.
If they announced PGR5 it'd still be up, by far the biggest disappointment. Worse than always online, worse than the fake laughter, worse than everything. Such a fucking buzzkill.

Recon

Banned
This is a trainwreck just because of how fast the Xbox hype train accelerated close to the launch. The same few posters too, and some of them are banned now. Even some faux insiders got perm'd.

You buy a handheld for how pretty the graphics are?

Nope. But resolution matters a lot to me. It is actually why I dont play console games anymore. I tried a 3DS at best buy, shit hurt my eyes.

Also, is that asshole Reiko banned? I hope not, he was hilarious.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nope. But resolution matters a lot to me. It is actually why I dont play console games anymore. I tried a 3DS at best buy, shit hurt my eyes.

Also, is that asshole Reiko banned? I hope not, he was hilarious.
Reiko got permabanned.

I don't know what he actually did wrong but he was one, alongside Baconsammy and Satchel that were possibly the biggest Xbox pushers in those threads. Dare I say fanboys. What did he do wrong?

Recon

Banned
Reiko got permabanned.

I don't know what he actually did wrong but he was one, alongside Baconsammy and Satchel that were possibly the biggest Xbox pushers in those threads. Dare I say fanboys. What did he do wrong?

It is funny how I know all three of those names only because of how vehemently they defended MS. I would add Harson to that list too, but he doesnt have the same passion behind his posts.

iavi

Ay, fam, I gotta say, I don't even care about all this shit regarding used games, one time activation, etc. Having not bought a console game in for what feels like forever, I've been used to this shit with Steam. If the ONE allows me to install whatever exclusive I do happen to play on it to the HDD, and forgo the disc forever: cool. Sign me up.

I'm more excited for the PS4--gamewise, but I'm a PC gamer and none of the consoles really excite me on a grand level anyway. The ONE, however, does look incredible as a media box. It looks like everything they started on the 360, with the NBA games etc, but integrated in a way where they're actually feasible; passing ESPN through the ONE, but getting all the advantages as if it was running on LIVE interests me more than anything else shown by MS. The controller looks like an actual step-up from the 360 pad, the box is a looker, and that Win8 multi-tasking is my shit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Haven't spent money on XBLA in over a year because of this. With all the talks of a complete architecture overhaul, this was a given.

Of course it wasn't a given. I'm still able to play games from 15 years ago on my PC. With all the talk of it not being "just a console" and the unifying account systems it actually made a lot more sense for digital games to be patched to be able to run on the new hardware. It wouldn't have been a 100 percent solution, but it would've been better than "fuck you, buy that shit again."

CRS

The console already has three operating systems, why not add another?

My only guess is the overhaul in the hardware prevented them from porting the current 360 OS to the One and in the long run wasn't worth it. Plus, it gives Microsoft a (fucking stupid) reason for people to spend more money.

iavi

Of course it wasn't a given. I'm still able to play games from 15 years ago on my PC. With all the talk of it not being "just a console" and the unifying account systems it actually made a lot more sense for digital games to be patched to be able to run on the new hardware. It wouldn't have been a 100 percent solution, but it would've been better than "fuck you, buy that shit again."

I don't really know how patching to work on an entirely different architecture would work, given that 360/arcade titles were never developed using an API like DirectX for crosscompatibility, if I'm correct. Emulation was the best we could hope for, I think. And that wasn't happening--not yet, anyway.

CRS

Android bros. What is your favorite browser? I like each for different reasons, but can't decide. Help me.

Used Dolphin for a hot minute but switched to Chrome mainly because of it's sync features. I can have a tab/window open on my PC and open it on my phone.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Go out blazing. Some ignant gaming side posting.

True. ignant posting about every single rumor out there. Always taking the worst case scenario as fact, then doing a 180 6 months from now. For me, if the Xbox One is always online, I don't care. If my internet is out, I have bigger problems than playing games. The idea of a true set top box is interesting to me. It is something that I actually worked on years and years ago at Compaq back in the day. If they can get some traction with it, it would be interesting.

But really everything right now is speculation. For as much DLC I have bought and enjoyed, I was railing against it when the idea was introduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom