• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
well sorry to tell you this Enzo, but most of the major cities outside of Philly - really don't test for tap water. That's why when you see certain statistics and wonder why Philly is so high, its not because its more dirty, its that others don't test. (unless, the rest of the country has upgraded there systems)
Well, guess I'm not visiting Philly anytime soon.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
That's not a real place Shadow

sometimes i wish this was true
KTvYCCV.png

also this jayz album is boring as fuuuuuuuck. you guys actually like this?
orQWnAa.gif

has some good beats, but 'sides that it doesn't have much.

Haven't posted in GAF-Hop in a minute, but it's nice to see familiar faces here.
I just have one question though, has Ace released any more ignorant mixes?

edit: also the title is genius

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Haven't posted in GAF-Hop in a minute, but it's nice to see familiar faces here.
I just have one question though, has Ace released any more ignorant mixes?

edit: also the title is genius
What was the last one you heard?

Try http://www.acemixes.com/Mixes/

Gotta get this site sorted, it's pretty high up on my list, just busy as fuck at work.

Ahh there we go, excellent, thanks. Seems I've missed quite a bit haha, but I guess it's kind of a good thing in a way since now I get to listen to all of them.

Totally off topic but where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I meant like is it related to web development or anything.

edit: I like how the third file is just "asstitties.mp3"

Off Topic just got back from the Pacific Rim screening and all I can say is this is a boys childhood dream come to life in the form of a summer blockbuster.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Off Topic just got back from the Pacific Rim screening and all I can say is this is a boys childhood dream come to life in the form of a summer blockbuster.

theres no love story or some bs pilot who "doesn't play by the rules" is there?

part of me wishes hollywood would get their head out of their ass and just make a gundam wing movie

part of me wishes hollywood would get their head out of their ass and just make a gundam wing movie

There's no real romance in the movie and there are aspects of the "doesn't play by the rules" in the main character

Macca

Ahh there we go, excellent, thanks. Seems I've missed quite a bit haha, but I guess it's kind of a good thing in a way since now I get to listen to all of them.

Totally off topic but where do you work if you don't mind me asking? I meant like is it related to web development or anything.

edit: I like how the third file is just "asstitties.mp3"
Work at a sports company doing marketing, media etc. Do quite a bit of work web developing for our company, but wouldn't really be the majority of my time. The stuff I learnt making Acemixes pretty much got me the job :)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Wing has every Japanese animation cliche in it

OG Gundam or no thanks

NJStateOfMind

Unconfirmed Member
whats up everyone? new here, but i've lurked for years. heres my gaf-hop initiation. i look forward to having y'all shit on my choices hahaha.

Pick a coast to rep - East
Favorite Artist - Ghostface Killah
Best feature killer - Busta or Jada
Favourite producer - Alchemist
Favourite album - Supreme Clientele
What's in your playlist right now? - Magna Carta and good kid, m.A.A.d city

Rank Kanye's albums: LR>CD>>>>G>MBDTF>>>>>>>Yeezus>>>>>808s
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
Optional: Raekwon or Ghostface? Ghost
Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life? idk i really like The Lost Tapes
Who won? Jay-Z or Nas? Nas
Biggie or Pac? Biggie