• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
brehs anyone watch anime (pause)? I've never sat down and watched an anime show outside of half of Death Note. Now I'm watching Berserk, 3 eps in and it's pretty good.

Hell motherfuckin yeah. Granted, i did watch most of it when i was a kid, but if you can't go to Netflix right now and watch some Golgo 13 you lost.

brehs anyone watch anime (pause)? I've never sat down and watched an anime show outside of half of Death Note. Now I'm watching Berserk, 3 eps in and it's pretty good.

I recommend

Samurai Champloo
Afro Samurai

Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Monster
Claymore
Finish Death Note
Dragonball Z?
Bleach has some good seasons, tons of filler though.

And totally forgot about the plug session :/

Nvm I'm in thur.

Some background music as I read some comix

Any of yall follow any comics? I recently started with DC New 52 and find it hard to get into Marvel comics.

Hell motherfuckin yeah. Granted, i did watch most of it when i was a kid, but if you can't go to Netflix right now and watch some Golgo 13 you lost.

breh I don't want anime showing up on my recommended list on Netflix, multiple people use my account
whoar.png

Just seeing the anime collection when looking through categories....so much pedo shit lmao

Esch

Banned
breh I don't want anime showing up on my recommended list on Netflix, multiple people use my account
whoar.png

Just seeing the anime collection when looking through categories....so much pedo shit lmao

loool its out there in the ether if you know to look for it. awesome pick up and watch show. You can easily jump in and out of it.

SoilBreak

Banned
ghost in the shell stand alone complex
trigun
sword of the stranger
birdy decode
space brothers
casshern sins
hellsing
baccano
dai-guard
planetes

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
whoar.png

I feel yea. My whole fam shares one account. Just going through that category is cring worthy sometimes.

Esch

Banned
overall doe

Planetes
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex + 2nd Season
Golgo 13
Blue Gender
Gundam 08th MS Team
Rurouni Kenshin OVA
Vision of Escaflowne
Hajime No Ippo

shit i liked when i was younger thats still good but corny
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho

shit i liked when i was younger that really isnt good
DBZ

IrishNinja

sometimes im inna middle of a workout and it's amazing comes on and i gotta rethink my whole stance on 808s

Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo is all you really need.

im jumpin in the middle of this thing like my name is donnnie but i co-sign this shit, with GITTS SAC appeasing my deep-seated need to justify a philosophy degree

edit wait what's that Just Blaze tweet bout

Macca

Shiiiit just realised Juicy and Biggie Seans are dropping on the same day. Might be one of the best days in music history. Boi.

overall doe

Planetes
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex + 2nd Season
Golgo 13
Blue Gender
Gundam 08th MS Team
Rurouni Kenshin OVA
Vision of Escaflowne
Hajime No Ippo

shit i liked when i was younger thats still good but corny
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho

shit i liked when i was younger that really isnt good
DBZ

I've seen the Rurouni Kenshin OVA Samurai X thing, it was dope.

JEKKI

new Hiero is frikken amazing!!!!

hiero-kitchen-cover.jpg

everybody knows these doods got lyrics and flows,

but what kept a lot of their latest releases underwhelming were just overall bad beats and songs,

but they finally fixed it with this!!

all beats are back to 3EV / BSOTB / Triangulation Station quality,

but the real shine of the album is Sleep Rockers!

basically they got a DJ crew to do tons of scratching and cutting over all the songs so the record is very DJ intensive and sound incredible!!

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9a2bCSSCeU

IrishNinja

berserk is such hot shit...get on that manga sometime, it's a like a whole other level of dark

attack on titan is the only thing im currently watchin tho

Kwixotik

Serial Experiments Lain
Paranoia Agent
Kino's Journey
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

Actually been on an anime kick for half the summer, been watching a lot of it. I usually don't though, before this year hadn't really watched any since tenth grade.

edit: A lot of recommendations in here are action so fair warning Serial Experiments Lain and Kino's Journey are like anti-action

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
THe first season of Monster was good, don't know if the rest is though.

Serial Experiments Lain
Paranoia Agent
Kino's Journey
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

Actually been on an anime kick for half the summer, been watching a lot of it. I usually don't though, before this year hadn't really watched any since tenth grade.

edit: A lot of recommendations in here are action so fair warning Serial Experiments Lain and Kino's Journey are like anti-action

berserk is such hot shit...get on that manga sometime, it's a like a whole other level of dark

attack on titan is the only thing im currently watchin tho

Fuck all this

wtf is going on in here? samurai champloo and gits are my favorite. still gotta see more anime. i stopped watching berserk as soon as they introduced that dork with the long hair.

ayo hiresdes you were so right about this VICES tape. thank you brah.

it sounds like schoolboy q with a cold. track 3 is tripping me out in this regard

HiResDes

wtf is going on in here? samurai champloo and gits are my favorite. still gotta see more anime. i stopped watching berserk as soon as they introduced that dork with the long hair.

ayo hiresdes you were so right about this VICES tape. thank you brah.

it sounds like schoolboy q with a cold. track 3 is tripping me out in this regard
Fuck yea! I really like the opener too much.

Fjordson

new Hiero is frikken amazing!!!!

hiero-kitchen-cover.jpg

everybody knows these doods got lyrics and flows,

but what kept a lot of their latest releases underwhelming were just overall bad beats and songs,

but they finally fixed it with this!!

all beats are back to 3EV / BSOTB / Triangulation Station quality,

but the real shine of the album is Sleep Rockers!

basically they got a DJ crew to do tons of scratching and cutting over all the songs so the record is very DJ intensive and sound incredible!!

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9a2bCSSCeU
So this is actually worth hearing? Great to gear. Was all prepared for yet another mediocr Hiero release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom