• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Funny enough, going to buy some pork belly and going to make myself the piffest BLT this side of the Mississippi. Some mixed greens, some heirloom tomatoes, and slices of pork belly on some sourdough bread with a spicy aioli. :ahh:

iavi

Funny enough, going to buy some pork belly and going to make myself the piffest BLT this side of the Mississippi. Some mixed greens, some heirloom tomatoes, and slices of pork belly on some sourdough bread with a spicy aioli. :ahh:

+1 heirlooms are top-tier. I love to make a simple sandwich out of toasted sliced sourdough, fresh avocado, heirlooms, and fresh-made serrano salso. The dankest, yet simple sandwich you'd ever have. I bet it.

Esch

Banned
No avocado/ egg doe?

:usure:

Esch

Banned
Best disappointment ever. Miura coulda dropped a classic but he let his series go to shit and plays mmos and fucks his wife all day.Berserk is a dead series...

Cant call that losing tho.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Motherfuckers saying they don't like bacon and motherfuckers talking about anime and shit. We should all be ashamed.

siddx

son you would fucks with Black Lagoon, believe

I watched anime when I was much younger. Watched that Vampire Hunter D for instance. And I enjoy all that Ghibli stuff. In fact I've gotten quite a few people I know into anime by showing them studio Ghibli movies. But the majority of anime is just corny as fuck to me. Even shit I liked when I was younger.

HiiiLife

m'man lemme stop you right there

It's Hopsin season, Irish.

trenoops 25 minutes ago
Wow Hopsin for rap President!!!!

JesseJam3s96 4 seconds ago
I don't listen to rap (I'm a man of rock) but I listen you and Eminem. Both of you are straight from the heart. Your real. Unlike all these fake ass rappers like lil Wayne and drake. I like you hopsin. Keep doin this. Music needs you.

siddx

Hopsin is yet another rapper whose fans make it harder to like him. Like Lil Wayne. Or 2pac in the late 90's.

IrishNinja

"i don't listen to rap" should be like his motto...and let that other dude know, Eric B got that lifetime presidency; he has to die in office

Literally shit. It is feces.

ah someone's not a fan of the fantasia arc im guessin

I watched anime when I was much younger. Watched that Vampire Hunter D for instance. And I enjoy all that Ghibli stuff. In fact I've gotten quite a few people I know into anime by showing them studio Ghibli movies. But the majority of anime is just corny as fuck to me. Even shit I liked when I was younger.

shit's still corny but you know, there's the occasional action gem that dances around those tropes. Black Lagoon was literally the last one i saw that fit that bill, just throwin the name out there in case you're ever in a weird mood, heh

siddx

"i don't listen to rap" should be like his motto...and let that other dude know, Eric B got that lifetime presidency; he has to die in office

ah someone's not a fan of the fantasia arc im guessin

shit's still corny but you know, there's the occasional action gem that dances around those tropes. Black Lagoon was literally the last one i saw that fit that bill, just throwin the name out there in case you're ever in a weird mood, heh

Ill keep an eye out. I have a huge backlog from this summer of shows I need to get caught up on but once things slow down as they always do, I'll need something got watch when I'm unwinding and hopefully I'll remember this convo.

Also, needed a midi controller small enough to bring back to vietnam in my suitcase. Settled on a audio technica oxygen 25. Anyone have experience with this midi controller? I know I'd get better quality with a larger one but I need to be able to transport it.

HiiiLife

So I gotta ask GAF, Bone Thugs vs Wu Tang?

I enjoy them both but I have sentimental reasons for picking Bone. Damn I still remember when I was young and would cruise around Samoa with my uncles. E. 1999 Eternal in the deck. Just cruising the island. Definitely fans of Bone Thugs.

Walshy

I enjoy them both but I have sentimental reasons for picking Bone. Damn I still remember when I was young and would cruise around Samoa with my uncles. E. 1999 Eternal in the deck. Just cruising the island. Definitely fans of Bone Thugs.
Wu Tang it isn't even a contest.

CRS

+1 heirlooms are top-tier. I love to make a simple sandwich out of toasted sliced sourdough, fresh avocado, heirlooms, and fresh-made serrano salso. The dankest, yet simple sandwich you'd ever have. I bet it.
Nice. Think a spicy mango chutney would be excellent with that too.
No avocado/ egg doe?

:usure:
Her?

But seriously, avocado for sure. Might skip out on the egg for the sandwich. Don't want my lunch to taste like breakfast. Egg on a burger is a completely different matter though.

IrishNinja

just got off the phone with my man CRS, he reluctantly yelled "WU-TANG!" and then sobbed getting off the phone...shit maybe i aint posed to write that here tho

CRS

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Hopsin is yet another rapper whose fans make it harder to like him. Like Lil Wayne. Or 2pac in the late 90's.

I think there was an interview with charlamagne tha god where he said, if Lil Wayne were to die in the near future he would become GOAT(that was when he got a heart attack). And I gotta say that's pretty true, his fans would make sure of it.

I'd also say the same for kanye and jay z.

IrishNinja

I think there was an interview with charlamagne tha god where he said, if Lil Wayne were to die in the near future he would become GOAT(that was when he got a heart attack). And I gotta say that's pretty true, his fans would make sure of it.

no
i would put in online work to make sure weezy f baby fans didn't get to rewrite history and pretend the 2nd half of dude's career wasn't a phoned in mess, and Pac analogies would be met with slaps

the only silver lining here is that 90% of rappers who die outside of violence aren't heralded the same, so if a weak heart or whatever ended wayne at least it'd be like a month or so tops of unbearable twitter shit before someone from his camp just called themselves the young weezy or some shit and we could move on

jigga or even ye at this point i could see it, though with the latter i'd be a bit more bummed because i don't know how many in this thread would agree but i think yeezy's best album is still ahead of him, he just gotta work through some shit and get a bit more grounded

well, shit

DominoKid

Hov's already the GOAT to most people for all intents and purposes. if he died the rap game would fall down at his altar like folks did for Michael Jackson.

but yeah if Wayne would've died he would've been instantly top 10.

strangely i don't think Kanye would benefit that much from dying.

IrishNinja

Hov's already the GOAT to most people for all intents and purposes. if he died the rap game would fall down at his altar like folks did for Michael Jackson.

but yeah if Wayne would've died he would've been instantly top 10.

strangely i don't think Kanye would benefit that much from dying.

man i'd be that hater then i guess; dudes like Pac/Big were top 10 alive, that didn't change in death. Wayne isn't even top 20, dying young only changes the perception that he might've had time to make a solid effort again later or end up a C tier actor or somethin down the road.

most people fuck with LMAO and grown ups 2 and shit, don't change history

Ye might get more of his due and people looking past dumb shit like that awful country chick thing...now you wanna talk about people who'd get recognized when they die? i wanna say Ace called it, but Busta bust would hit a lotta lists overnight that he shoulda had longtime before, watch. tons of classic hip hop heads would lament losing one of the only old school dudes to stay both relevant and solid for most of his career

I think Sean Carter died on the inside a long long time ago.

he actually physically died and jazz wears his skin, pretty standard advanced hand ninja/illuminati magics really

Dereck

I'm not crazy about either group and I think this comparison is off.

CRS

I'm not crazy about either group and I think this comparison is off.
Two rap groups, with more than three members each, that blew up around the same time, with extremely highly regarded albums. One group is more well known and highly regarded than the other but that's about it.

HiiiLife

Two rap groups, with more than three members each, that blew up around the same time, with extremely highly regarded albums. One group is more well known and highly regarded than the other but that's about it.

Pretty much this. But I still support. Damn you Gaf-Hop. Bone Thugs <3 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom