• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro uncles and cousins are completely different fuckery. An uncle is the guy you can either trust the least or the most in your family if you're a dude. I don't even trust my cousins as much as my uncles cuz they have too much to lose and they're immature as hell.

Damn i need to go to cali and visit my uncle

You understand man, i know you understand what im getting at, its just not something we can do
Well, when you said family I wasn't exactly sure if you were including uncles or not. My uncles in my family are the only ones I can do that with in whole family.
Two of my uncles are preachers. My whole family is conservative as fuck. I can't relate.
I hope we aren't somehow related. My whole family is pretty conservative as well outside my uncle and I. But yeah my grandma's brother is a preacher in NY I believe. Also have one in NC in charlotte that tried running for mayor or something

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Naw we all family

Recon like the uncle who does a line in the bathroom at the BBQ and ends up drop kicking the potted plant

And PP is like the cousin who talks shit like he is the only brother in the family who went to college

But at the end of the day you accept them for who they are and hope the BBQ is hosted somewhere else next year

Esch

Banned
brehs PD says my Roc Marciano imitation/mockery is off, check me

we out here
dunns step by on the corner
african ocean, with the naproxen
fuck a bitch up in a skyscraper
coke a nina on them fendi pants
lay her down, deep in a bullet trance

we ill

I got the medicine
Swing by the VA, grab a veteran
dunns packin m16 like its 76
ferrari dreams, toyota nightmares
push a wig back, barbershop
you a cornball

flabbynsick.png

cmon lets be real all his raps are just monotone 1 liners. if that was a roc song you wouldnt even notice

we out here

we ill

I got the medicine
you a cornball

flabbynsick.png

cmon lets be real all his raps are just monotone 1 liners. if that was a roc song you wouldnt even notice

tumblr_lqzoi8LWq01qiunvpo1_400.gif

how long did it take you to come up with it?

Detox

That's horrible. Idiot recording seemed like he was his friend or a neutral, why don't they jump that fucker and beat the shit out of him.

nah breh my Roc verses are better

Strange days
We on the block hittin like Willie Mays
Wavy like Lays
My bitch in class gettin' straight As
Cuz crime pays
Jack your inhaler but leave the Js
I got my own pair
You a square, I'm wearing my mink hairs
Keep the metal on me like the Renaissance Fair

DominoKid

The funny thing about hype is when you can tell media outlets are racing to get their cosign in when they "discover" something so it looks like they were on the wagon from the start. I'm too cynical to look past that so I had to let the tape sit a bit before I really listened to it because otherwise I would've hated on it for sport lol.

Now that we're a few weeks removed from the circlejerk, I feel cool saying that Acid Rap one of the better tapes of the year.

sn: that LastFM thread is interesting. for one, there is an actual Papoose stan.

CRS

Hahahahahahaha, I was going to link to the post but thought that would have too mean. Over 6000 plays is fucking ridiculous. I would post a screenshot but I don't have a computer right now. I guess I should just link to my profile.

Dereck

nah breh my Roc verses are better

Strange days
We on the block hittin like Willie Mays
Wavy like Lays
My bitch in class gettin' straight As
Cuz crime pays
Jack your inhaler but leave the Js
I got my own pair
You a square, I'm wearing my mink hairs
Keep the metal on me like the Renaissance Fair

we out here

we ill

I got the medicine
you a cornball

flabbynsick.png

This is hilarious.

Shinobi I don't even know what you like anymore you never post.
There's only a few albums I enjoy this year. Majority of the stuff is plain boring to me, to point that I took a break from this genre since last year. That Extended Play record. Tree and ESGN is something that is barley discuss around this threads. And quite frankly, sad. Two of the best records in a very long time showered and buried by typical GAF-HOP nonsense. Opinions are opinions of course, and nobody's word is golden(this is a forum). There was records that I wanted to post a while back, but said "nah" because even if I would have posted them, I wouldn't contribute afterwards like in the past. I'm too concern right now with other genre's of music and books to read. Once I start DJ'ing again, I might get the fire back. But for now, I'm too busy destroying the new "Dirty Beaches" record.
Shinobi just likes driveby trolling, that Yelawolf post exposed everything
No. Big KRIT and Yela own that track. Lamar sounded like he needed a hug with all that crying. Yela had better flow and bars.

PBY

Banned
ESGN is alright. Wont remember it in 2 months tho/won't be in my top 10.

More hyped for this Asher Roth than anything else tbh.

Esch

Banned
idgaf about the penis cover. I mean, its not like I'm looking at album art in my car or playing Death Grips when i'm out with friends/girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom