• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Hopefully someone can just edit out every Necro verse
win.png

Macca

Daaaamn at that new Danny Brown. I don't hate his high pitched rap voice, but I ain't going to lie, when he raps in a deeper voice it's so much better.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Daaaamn at that new Danny Brown. I don't hate his high pitched rap voice, but I ain't going to lie, when he raps in a deeper voice it's so much better.
I feel the opposite. When he just raps like he talks with that full range of pitches or whatever, he has a lot more personality than just rapping in one tone and not really enunciating, etc. It's a big part of his appeal IMO.

overcast

Danny is best when he is doing whatever the hell he wants. Crazy high pitched voice, low voice, a combo of the two. Makes his music even more interesting.

HiiiLife

That Pusha song is.. Underwhelming? Lol. Idk. Typical song I'd expect from Pusha I guess. It can't be worse than Malice's tape though.

mooooose

Will Xbox have GTA5 up at midnight? Or is it just Playstation?

Also on Playstation, can I gameshare with a friend? If so I may have to go that route.

I'd rather play it on Xbox tho.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Will Xbox have GTA5 up at midnight? Or is it just Playstation?

Also on Playstation, can I gameshare with a friend? If so I may have to go that route.

I'd rather play it on Xbox tho.
Are you talking digital release?

I don't think XBL does first day digital, it'll be a few weeks at minimum. You can pre-load on PSN right now though.

HiiiLife

Dammit. Shit was a grip of pages back, but does anyone have that drawing of how the KTT users dress? Shit had captions and labels and what not on the picture as well lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom