• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHSHDASDhsjdkasdhfasdfkh

49-DSC_0495_crop_exact.jpg

Oh lawd. Drake looking like that drunk 18 year old girl wondering if she can take the big black famous man home tonight. I knew a stripper who had this exact facial reaction when she met Snoop and let his boys run a train on her later that night.

PBY

Banned
Rappers have been turning in lyrics early for Rap Geniuses, but Jay's release just seems as a means of building hype and showing us how hard he works. The man has an inferiority complex, it's a fact. He wants us to marvel at those lyrics and guess what words are blacked out.

I wish I was rich just so I could see him naked in a country club bath room and laugh.
Welp

Detox

With The Don, people couldn't imagine how he would flow with it but in the end they admitted he did it pretty well. With Jay's lyrics we know exactly how he is going to flow and can already hear the song in our heads.

siddx

they both corny but good at what they do. i thoroughly enjoyed Joakim Noah calling Bron out for his bitchassness.

Considering Noah went home early and James is walking around with ring number 2, I don't think James gives two fucks what Noah wants to pout about.

The song will be fine. If Kanye printed out his lyrics first he'd get clowned too.

He should get clowned anyway. Truly writes some of the corniest shit ever.

Kanye corny lyrics its ok doe dat production! AOTY!

Jay Z lyrics read not heard lol it ain't good! Burn him!

Kanye is special. Literally, we're talking Special Olympics exceptions for his lyrics, so when he passes the bar we pat him on the back. Hov is an alleged GOAT contender, he's held to a different standard.

siddx

Kanye is special. Literally, we're talking Special Olympics exceptions for his lyrics, so when he passes the bar we pat him on the back. Hov is an alleged GOAT contender, he's held to a different standard.

Yeah this. (Reasonable) people don't expect much from Kanye lyrics. But if you want to proclaim yourself GOAT like Jay does, you need to bring something better than that.

Esch

Banned
I can def see how it would be free though, 10 tracks only 3 features and the most expensive one would be Big Boi...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rosenberg interviews Chance The Rapper.

Damn. I just turned 21 last week and this dude is a year younger than me. That moment when you begin listening to artists that are younger than you is intangibly weird. But this interview is dope, it's interesting to hear about his musical influences and what he listens for in hip-hop, as a young artist. He seems really intelligent (a lot of talk about the N word/RiFF RaFF/black nationalism/thatsthatshitPPlikes) and says pretty much every major label is trying to court him ATM.

"I'm getting ass off a MySpace commercial."

DominoKid

Rosenberg interviews Chance The Rapper.

Damn. I just turned 21 last week and this dude is a year younger than me. That moment when you begin listening to artists that are younger than you is intangibly weird. But this interview is dope, it's interesting to hear about his musical influences and what he listens for in hip-hop, as a young artist. He seems really intelligent (a lot of talk about the N word/RiFF RaFF/black nationalism/thatsthatshitPPlikes) and says pretty much every major label is trying to court him ATM.

"I'm getting ass off a MySpace commercial."

that doesn't fuck w/ me as much as when i realized that i was older than the college athletes i was rooting for.

iavi

Rap is a genre chock full of fuckboys. When's the last time you heard a rapper be asked to sing the national anthem?

caesar

Banned
you're much quicker than me
thank you...also, the title of that thread is just gold

i subscribed to it haha, its in my top 10 since i started reading GAF probably.

golden niggas thread is the undisupted champ though, i can't even think about it without dyin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom