• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masterpiece.jpg

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kamspy

It's almost like you make up stupid conspiracies and then shit them out in this thread.

Do the math son. He took more time looking over better producers than he possibly could have on the song.

Kanye? Nah. Dre? meh. RZA? no. Mike Will? Young Chop? Hit Boy? Pete Rock? Zaytoven? T Minus? TDE in-house? ........Ant Banks? The Neptunes? The Heatmakers? Jalil Beatz? Daft Punk? Timbaland? Bangledesh? DJ Premier? Prince Paul? True Master? KLC? DJ Paul? JT tha Bigga Figga? Larry the Fisherman? Tyler the Creator? Harry Fraud? Lex Luger? 40? Swizz Beats? Jermaine Dupri? Lil John? ........ Skrillex? Hopsin? J.Cole? YEAH. I'M A GET J.COLE. YAWK YAWK YAWK

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Detox brah. You already know who won this, don't let these fools play you like this son. Just gimmie dem keys son. Forget these no name ass sonic fan boys. Brah I thought we were fam brah.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Real talk I was gonna do Paid in Full but I couldn't think of anything creative to do with it without putting in effort.

godDAMN

Matugi

guys what's a song similar to 1 Train that's better? i'm craving more in that style and i can't find anything better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom