• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody fucking with this? I thought yall were into the demonic triple six era.

shame...

You should check out that Denzul Curry Nostalgia64. It's surprisingly good. I don't mean that in an oh ethelwulf has nice beats but his flow sucks type of way either. It's pretty front loaded though, but still really solid

That triple six goes.

Man Lord Infamous voice made me sad though....

Dereck

You should check out that Denzul Curry Nostalgia64. It's surprisingly good. I don't mean that in an oh ethelwulf has nice beats but his flow sucks type of way either. It's pretty front loaded though, but still really solid
That flow on Mental Virus

Dereck

lol Phonte

grid-cell-2224-1380652461-25.jpg
grid-cell-26443-1380650631-1.jpg

grid-cell-28400-1380651550-24.jpg
grid-cell-18284-1380651139-13.jpg

grid-cell-8527-1380651516-10.jpg
grid-cell-17722-1380651011-21.jpg

grid-cell-8608-1380651832-3.jpg
grid-cell-28375-1380651778-19.jpg

grid-cell-24981-1380652029-10.jpg
grid-cell-24275-1380652083-13.jpg

grid-cell-1275-1380652192-20.jpg
grid-cell-3545-1380652256-9.jpg

grid-cell-24920-1380652320-44.jpg
grid-cell-18831-1380652683-1.jpg

whoa that's some awesome metaphors. but if mad men is eminem and nas is breaking bad then somehow eminem fucking murks nas with his lyrical content.

also he dissed kanye

HiiiLife

The hell is Kanye doing crooning on this track. Smh. I'm glad my hasty impressions were actually right. I'll take NWTS and Old any day over this. Suicide is nice though.

naw

Nobody fucking with this? I thought yall were into the demonic triple six era.

shame...
this is straight

I kinda just assumed all these guys were flabby so I skipped over your post. lol at that Yelawolf verse though, dude's horrible.

Esch

Banned
It's like yo I don't like this so that shit must be super hipster, it's kind of a silly mantra to live by

I mean i understand hating an album cuz it's nigel hipster trash that's all substance innovation, but The Hybrid is not that. It's a downright conventional cut, for the most part.

How you feeling about some plug right now?

HiResDes

I mean i understand hating an album cuz it's nigel hipster trash that's all substance innovation, but The Hybrid is not that. It's a downright conventional cut, for the most part.

YES, got beers on deck, and had a long day at the office.

Wow.. those Phonte tweets are pretty spot on, except for The Simpsons. Clearly The Simpsons quality has fallen the hell off but Fox just won't cancel it as long as the staff keeps signing on year after year.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

The album isn't hipster, you'd have to be a hipster to enjoy it. Because it's garbage. and only hipsters like garbage. Or something. Like I said, I know I'm in the minority with that opinion. I was just talking shit out of boredom.

Cheddahz

Banned

N64 was really good

HiiiLife

I'm a huge fan of Robb Bank$. Calenders is really good and all of the songs that are suppose to be on "Year of the Savage" sound amazing.....

but Tha City sounds really bad

Like, bad quality or the songs are weak? I just barely downloaded Tha CIty after seeing hypebeasts on KTT blow that thread up. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom