• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimosabae

Banned
Being a nut job isn't necessarily bad coming from my perspective. I consider Einstein, Emerson & Thoreau, Aesop Rock, et al. to be nut jobs and those are some of my personal heroes.

cdyhybrid

FLYLO FM ‏@flyinglotus 1m "Been helpin out w the new @kendricklamar show for the yeezus tour. It's gonna b so amazing."

If the BF crew is doing the lights thugs are going to start denouncing drugs after this show.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. 6 days away counting today!

joelseph

More good news tweets

Mount Kimbie ‏@mountkimbie 2m "Recorded a live session at @avenue_north today with some help from #jonwayne and #d33j Will be available soon!"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
giant murals of donda west around the entire stadium.
ib0TYd4VWluXc6.gif

This is my new favourite GIF. Look at the raw contempt on dudes face

Esch

Banned
Who is he giving the death stare?
Some dude that dared mock his dream to get a bunch of old european guys to sell stuff he thought up with their names on it. He is the new Jesus Christ, how dare someone make fun of him? He's out here saving the world, one 3000 dollar pair of leather jogging pants at a time.

Kimosabae

Banned
Some dude that dared mock his dream to get a bunch of old european guys to sell stuff he thought up with their names on it. He is the new Jesus Christ, how dare someone make fun of him? He's out here saving the world, one 3000 dollar pair of leather jogging pants at a time.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Some of GAF get introduced to coli:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696787

All those fucking faces. My god.

What's with the stupid faces? Copy paste from Twitch chat?

What's up with stupid faces in the text? It's hard to read and screw over the formatting.

The future is replacing words with faces, you guys are scaring me regarding Watch Dogs.

This thread... what is happening? I don't even.

Is this a new thing on gaf? bc is needs to not go any further, I'm serious stop it.

Probably a long shot but anyone looking to buy a VIP ticket to Kanye and Kendrick next sunday in Vancouver? Starting a new job tomorrow so I wont be able to see Kanye, or Earl on halloween.

Summer bummer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rap God is impressive at times technically, but the majority of it is him just trying to prove that he's still got it with some mushy delivery as a result. Content is everywhere too, he jumps between having something to say and just being on some rap shit.

Beat is caca too. And 6 minutes of that even with the switch up is tiring.

Oh I was expecting Drake to actually show up in the video on some Sprite shit.

Rap god sounds like a Kendrick Lamar track if he was white

Yo peterboy that beat was lovely btw. Maybe go easy on the drums tho. Embrace the chillness of your sample and fx

I wanted to hate on Rap God

Half way through I still wanted to hate

Then he mentioned Pharoahe Monch

Then he went supersonic.

Then i sat back and thought about an ultra mainstream 40 year old still making tracks like this in 2013.

I can't hate.

codhand

I wanted to hate on Rap God

Half way through I still wanted to hate

Then he mentioned Pharoahe Monch

Then he went supersonic.

Then i sat back and thought about an ultra mainstream 40 year old still making tracks like this in 2013.

I can't hate.

allow me. that shit sucks!

Rap god sounds like a Kendrick Lamar track if he was white

Yo peterboy that beat was lovely btw. Maybe go easy on the drums tho. Embrace the chillness of your sample and fx

agreed with this, gg peterboy

Eminem with the not so good beat :(

But it's better than Berzerk and Survival

allow me. that shit sucks!

I never said it's the best track of 2013 or anything, I just can't hate. It's a pure lyrical miracle spiritual track. This is where he's supposed to be rappity rapping for the entire 6 minutes. I get it. Berserk and Survival sound purely terrible to me, but this one fits. Maybe not as a single, but as an album cut? It's fine.

Still no hype for MMLP2, don't get me wrong.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
artworks-000060083106-89scxg-t500x500.jpg

Lupe Fiasco- Old School Love ft. Ed Sheeran
Not bad, but I am getting some LASERS flashbacks. Second verse is pretty fucking good though, very chill song.
This doesn't sound like a Lupe song to me. It's not a bad song though.

was this linked? shit sounds so dope

Kanye West: Yeezus (Eric Dingus Remix)

Dingus has Prod. of the year on lock unless Kno comes out with some miraculous shit on SJV3.
Good lookin' out Cudder. Finna check this out soon.

This kinda slaps. I refuse to download that Been Trill tape though, way too fucking long full of tracks I already have.

PBY

Banned
Enzo, DL the continuous mix Been Trill tape.

Way more sense to listen to it as a mix instead of just 88 tracks pasted together. Mixing is decent too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Rap God is what I expected from MMLP2. Survival and Fun and Rhianna being on there worries me, but I'd be ok with the album sounding like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom