• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Rap God.. is odd... love the Em flow, hate Em on that beat..

HiiiLife

I must be the only that prefers Em to do his own hooks rather than other people. I love this. Probably the only positive thing I can say about this album now.

Blackace

Em on that track was dragonspit though. I can't even hate. I'm taking this over Berzerk & Survival any day.

I liked Berzerk better overall...

Em did spit... but sounds out of whack...

Almost feels like he spat on a different beat...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
http://youtu.be/S7cQ3b0iqLo

Explicit warming up to it.

hmmmaybeyeahokcool.gif~original

I cannot hate on this. I refuse.

https://soundcloud.com/flightmuzik/lrde-chvpr

New shit

downtempoish beat, lorde sample but its pretty chopped up

constructive criticism?
I leaned back like Banderas. Shit is my type of chill out instro.

The bass doesn't hit right for me though. The sub does but the rest needs a little more body.

Like it a lot.

Do think the hi-hat (like) sound should be changed... seems a little out of place in the beat to me,,

http://acemixes.com/Beats/Juicy.mp3

I just made a down tempo beat too recently
Could made a dark, I'm a dangerous ninja joint to this.

Rooster12

That beat on Rap God is straight garbage.

But Em rapped off his ass off for sure, with that said, I'm not excited at all for that album.

Rap God's beat sounds 8 years old, and the lyrics are trash. He's done folks, he's done. I remember thinking if he could just flow normally everything would be fine. Well he flows pretty normal on that and it's still trash.

HiiiLife

Em can do good hooks. This isn't one of them.

This is better than the Survival hook but worse than the Berzerk one. But I'm enjoying the verses on this over Berzerk and Survival put together. I think all 3 beats are meh but I can't hate on this dude going off for 6 minutes lol.

Blackace

I just need to know who OK'd that beat. Generic piano and that ugly southern synth...lol. He's not even rhyming on the beat...

Like I said

Sounds like he spat on a different beat and someone wanted to mainstream hip-hop it up

Macca

I wonder if we'll hear a Dre beat on the album... dude hasn't produced anything in a while. Last track with his production credits was either that Game track, or the Xzibit right?

HiiiLife

Reference to Remember Me. Also track 9 on the first MMLP. I appreciate that.

Note: Do not go listen to Remember Me, just trust me. It's a mistake if you want to go back to Rap God.

Yup. It was a dope reference. And no, anybody going back to listen to hungry Em compared to this Em is just asking to be upset. He's never gonna come close to that again. All I can do is dig new stuff like this. Lol.

Like I said

Sounds like he spat on a different beat and someone wanted to mainstream hip-hop it up

mainstreamed it with a 2005 snap+piano?I bet you're right but I need to know who made this decision lmao.

And he's not even saying anything on the song. I need to stay out the MMLP2 thread because I know I'm gonna get banned. So tired of lazy white Eminem fans who only listen to Eminem telling people who "lyrical" his new shit is. "Oh man nobody raps like this, gosh darn!"

I wish Amir0x was still a mod, he'd sometimes give people free reign to troll certain threads. Damn.

Rooster12

Rap God's beat sounds 8 years old, and the lyrics are trash. He's done folks, he's done. I remember thinking if he could just flow normally everything would be fine. Well he flows pretty normal on that and it's still trash.

Pretty much, that beat sounds like it was made in 8 minutes.

Blackace

Dre did a DMX track as well...

But pretty positive we will get a Dre track or 4

Blackace

mainstreamed it with a 2005 snap+piano?I bet you're right but I need to know who made this decision lmao.

And he's not even saying anything on the song. I need to stay out the MMLP2 thread because I know I'm gonna get banned. So tired of lazy white Eminem fans who only listen to Eminem telling people who "lyrical" his new shit is. "Oh man nobody raps like this, gosh darn!"

I wish Amir0x was still a mod, he'd sometimes give people free reign to troll certain threads. Damn.

Until a different mod bans you

It isn't snap music

Sounds like a bootleg Mike Will attempt

A lot of those beats were good, just mixed poorly.

New eminem is garbage but I think all eminem is garbage.

I could have done without those dipset era beats TBH. Once I heard Cam on those smooth beats, I realized it was something I really wanted more of. Decent tape overall but yeah the mixing quality prevents me from listening to it that often

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I said the same about the new cam tape.

Cam tape was trash, and I love Cam long time.

Reject poor man's attempt at making Diplomats throwback music. Made me sad for a genuine reunion.

edit: or what Tguy said first. I'm harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom