• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Ya'll should check this out.

sadbron.png

I respect Kendrick for keeping with the girl who was down from day one. She's cute. I'm looking forward to a 10 minute concept song about her labia.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
XXL Freshmen: Isaiah Rashad freestyle. Pretty good.

50 Cent ft. Guordan Banks - Winners Circle video. Not feeling it.

Teyana Taylor ft. Pusha T & Yo Gotti - Maybe radio rip. It's okay, need CDQ.

DJ Quik ft. Bishop Lamont & David Blake - Trapped On The Track video. Not feeling this at all.

Mariah Carey ft. Rich Homie Quan - Thirsty. I would have liked more Quan on this.

DJ Mustard ft. 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign - Down For Me. LA FLAMES

EDIT: I don't know what the hell y'all see in SZA. Looks like your average girl just 70% more bummy looking.

IrishNinja

"I want other producers....but i'm not calling em" kinda showed his hand; son wanted to be difficult knowing they'd wait on him but he'd come through so U-God (GOAT) could eat. he's been complaining about RZA's cut since he was given a sound in '95, this struck me as a clear (and public) money grab.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Its the worst man. Its not even funny.
Charlamagne's thirst is great. It's always great to see how different celebrities handle that sort of thing. Good way to separate the industry females that are cool and can usually turn that shit against him from those that are just awkward.

Esch

Banned
Honestly I feel like I can gauge that well enough without Charlemagne clumsily complimenting women on their body parts breh. Id rather listen to more talk about the music or gossip.

Charlamagne's thirst is great. It's always great to see how different celebrities handle that sort of thing. Good way to separate the industry females that are cool and can usually turn that shit against him from those that are just awkward.

so basically it's cool to evaluate how women respond to sexual harassment by sexually harassing them on live radio.

Honestly I feel like I can gauge that well enough without Charlemagne clumsily complimenting women on their body parts breh. Id rather listen to more talk about the music or gossip.

That was the disappointing part. I mean I get a joke here or there about it all, but when they' finally get into the music talks or whatever just leave those old jokes alone quit going back to them.

JohnDoe

Banned

Women who don't want to take shit from a idiotic creeper who thinks his "trolling" is funny aren't "just awkward".

the new t pain song is one of the best tracks I've heard this year
s/n: I try to put dancefloor on at every party I attend and it usually works out well. what are your "go to" tracks at parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom