• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayDat

procrastinate finishing off shows that were completed before smartphones took off brehs

I try not to start shows until they're finished these days. Leads to less disappointment.

Amazon has been killing it lately with their Prime offerings. Bout to eat off this HBO deal once I get through The Shield.

Esch

Banned
Ghana really pushing for that win. Showing they're no pushovers.

lupe1.png
they've really had some opportunities too

HiResDes

I don't know how to feel about Zach Farlow, sometimes he sounds cheesy, and sometimes I'm like I can ride around to this...Shit is kind of catchy.

CRS

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lowkey though, kinda glad so this helps out US get out of groups. But the Germany tears would be sooo worth it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
what has happened to GAFHop, on that soccer tip. It's all so confusing.

I'm going back to Skyrim, where it makes sense (just picked it up for $13 bucks on steam, legendary, worth it. first time to really sit down and get the fuck into it).

HiResDes

what has happened to GAFHop, on that soccer tip. It's all so confusing.

I'm going back to Skyrim, where it makes sense (just picked it up for $13 bucks on steam, legendary, worth it. first time to really sit down and get the fuck into it).

Yeah take that shit to a soccer thread.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Girlfriend is a germany fan, im a US supporter. The Germany vs US game is gonna lead to some wonderful angry sex no matter what happens.

cdyhybrid

Nice dude. Been hearing the call to go back recently too, but I'm already splitting my time between DOTA and Diablo 3.

wenis

Nice dude. Been hearing the call to go back recently too, but I'm already splitting my time between DOTA and Diablo 3.

yeah, im looking forward to more time with the game. I started it back on the xbox360 and got about 40hrs into it when I saw those mods for the PC version. basically said fuck it and just bided my time till I got a new graphics card and could get the game on the cheap.

that time has finally come.

Tokubetsu

Skyrim is a great solo questing at 3am kinda game. Make sure you join the thieves' guild. Best quests in the game imo. I need to get dragonborn and start a new character. I always say im gonna try a fighter or mage but I can't not play sneaky arrow asshole.

wenis

what mods should I snatch up? I'm mostly looking for environmental stuff. I don't really care about armor/weapon shit. Make this game pretty is what I want.

Esch

Banned
Skyrim is a great solo questing at 3am kinda game. Make sure you join the thieves' guild. Best quests in the game imo. I need to get dragonborn and start a new character. I always say im gonna try a fighter or mage but I can't not play sneaky arrow asshole.

GOAT fun build for a player that knows what they're doing:

Altmer; 1H, Conjuring, Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Smithing

Dual wield bound blades until you get bawse enough, then start dual wielding smithed and enchanted blades and summons. It's hard at first, but ultimately worth it.

Also; one of the most underrated builds is Breton sword and board with restoration and alteration. Paladin :blessed:

cdyhybrid

what mods should I snatch up? I'm mostly looking for environmental stuff. I don't really care about armor/weapon shit. Make this game pretty is what I want.

You say that now, but you'll start exploring mods a little bit and then you'll look up and it's 12 hours later and you have 200 mods installed.

And the game will CTD every 5 minutes

Totally worth it, actually felt like a DLC compared to Dawnguard. I don't know how many hours I poured just into roaming around Solstheim. Plus at the end of the main quest you get
a shout that pretty much turns you into a super saiyan.

And even though the conversation about TV's moved on, I wanted to say that after reading the books, GoT kinda feels like basura caliente. Even as an adaptation, I'm not feeling this past season.

Still listening to that new Spitta track. I love how he lets the beat ride out for a minute. Thank you based Spitta.

You talking about A Lil Somthin?

Currensy should corner the market with that kind of grandiose chill rap. It has the same vibe as Godfather Four. I want a whole album with that vibe.

Esch

Banned
You say that now, but you'll start exploring mods a little bit and then you'll look up and it's 12 hours later and you have 200 mods installed.

And the game will CTD every 5 minutes
Tbh. I didn't install that many. Mostly graphics and interface mods, weapon and armor packs, better magic...

I also added Falskaar. Which is pretty fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom