• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Wish we got an instrumental.
wtb.png

Gave us more hot verses and songs this year than Kendrick, that's for sure.

rather listen to silence than that garbage TBH.

Anyway, rappers graded Madden style because sweg

Follow these keys to determine which artist has been playing the game right: Overall (OVR), Charisma (CHR), Stage Presence: (STP),Beat Selection (BEA), Persona (PER), Lyrics (LYR), Discography (DSC), Humor (HMR),Fashion (FSH), Versatility (VST), Creativity (CRT), Hooks (HKS), Record Sales (RCS), andLongevity (LNG).

More Here

leggu

Gaf-Hop Predictions:

Enzo: Song's cool, but I feel Kendrick held back a bit, expected more from him, so this one is lookin a bit like an L. Kendrick is 0/20 since GKMC. smh *puts on la flame x thugger*

Esch: Lol, Kendrick still doing that little thang with his voice and such, dude been around Eminem too long (who btw isn't as good as Jay Z :mjlol:)

Peterboi: smh gimme the instrumental, thugger would've done that beat more justice smh smh *puts on chief keef*

thabiz: I'll come back when y'all finish talkin bout a rapper with more than 2000 followers on twitter

Count 'DA GAWD' Blackule: Even if that shit sounded like a pawg clappin her ass, I would still be like
kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed
kttcoliblessed

HRD: *writes something mad technical about that track that many will overlook and not understand until pointed out*

PD:
kttcoliblessed
or
kttcolicomeon

Cheddahz: better than any track put out by Q or Soul lol

Esch

Banned
That kitchen fight. Love how we see him slowly adapt.

The best part of it high key was the way they added more dialogue in this one. My only gripe with the film is that they laid out the factions / key people in them not so clearly. Then again, I watched a dub.

The best part of it high key was the way they added more dialogue in this one. My only gripe with the film is that they laid out the factions / key people in them not so clearly. Then again, I watched a dub.

L

that's a problem regardless of the language

If I can ban one thing from Rap, it would be albums that are over 12 songs long. Half short, twice strong mothafuckas

also that smart dumb nigga shit Nas does all the time like "Daughters". I get it, I totally see why this song is what it is, but I wish he had thought it through a couple more times and maybe left out the part about how much thugs respect him in a song theoretically about raising his daughter.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If I can ban one thing from Rap, it would be albums that are over 12 songs long. Half short, twice strong mothafuckas

also that smart dumb nigga shit Nas does all the time like "Daughters". I get it, I totally see why this song is what it is, but I wish he had thought it through a couple more times and maybe left out the part about how much thugs respect him in a song theoretically about raising his daughter.
ViewtifulDONDA

Cudder

EmilioEstevez,TheMightyDuckMan puts skinny in the top ten, no doubt. that beat got me high. true story.

it is a top ten record. bones best. sadly it will not get the recognition it deserves. top shelf production. its been a joy listening to someone learn their craft. big things for bones. BIG.

just finished my first listen and I agree. he really understands what type of beats and melodies make match with his flow and voice. his hazy, wavy, cloud raps are top notch for me, they really hit a niche for me that i love, but can't seem to get from other rappers. he just needs to stop doing stupid concept albums like teenwitch. that WhereTheTreesMeetTheFreeway beat though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I forget how legitimate it is, it might even be straight from the horse's mouth, but I'm pretty sure I believe one of the more complete incarnations of Detox ended up being The Documentary.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Black Fall was pretty fucking good, and Trunk Muzik Returns was solid.
I agree, but since then it's been like a year and everything coming out has been trash or more trash.

Trunk Muzik Returns gave me so much hope of him evolving & cultivating his style, and then he just sort of shifted himself back in this parody country rapper lane.

Esch

Banned
the best rub youll ever rub on your meat
Pretty bold claim from DJ Paul. Every person in Memphis got a bomb rub. Even I got a powerful Esch special dry rub in a cabinet here. You got gas stations outchea selling barbecue, good barbecue.

I'mma remain a skeptic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom