• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Get em High

1386611327_point_large.gif

cdyhybrid

My top 5, in no particular order:

Flashing Lights
Gone
We Major
All Falls Down
Through the Wire

Also, what are my D3 brehs playing (seasonal or not)? Just hit 70 on a Wizard for Season 1.

I'll play

1. Hold My Liquor
2. Can't Tell Me Nothing
3. Drive Slow
4. Gone
5. Lost In The World --> Who Will Survive In America
6. I Am A God
7. Diamonds From Sierra Leone
8. Never Let Me Down
9. Addiction
10. Good Morning

Coldest Winter
Guilt Trip
Blood On The Leaves
So Appalled
Flashing Lights
Bring Me Down
Power
Two Words
Stronger
Jesus Walks

Wasn't gonna do 20 but i ended up listing like 17 so I figured why not. 4 Late Registration tracks in the top 10, s'wrong with me right?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
RTJ was really fun the first few times I listened but it burned out for me pretty fast. I guess it's not really my kinda shit though. Tend to orbit around the ignorant and the abstract, with some exceptions. RTJ is in some middle area that doesn't really work for me.

Zabuza

Banned
That Mick Jenkins was fine for one listen, and that's it. I've been that way with lots of stuff lately, listen through and then delete.

IrishNinja

been deep in existential shit this last week or two and would really like to try out some exploratory drugs

Luther is an amazing show.

it is (props to toku i wanna say for pushing that one on me) but BBC shows are a bitch cause you don't get more till there's like a new president

*edit love lockdown is a good song

Cudder

I forget who it was, someone in here was gonna play me in NHL 15 so we could record the match and post it on gafhop. Still going down? Lol

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That Mick Jenkins was fine for one listen, and that's it. I've been that way with lots of stuff lately, listen through and then delete.

I listened to it twice and stored if for for Fall/Winter. Its too somber so it doesn't fit with summer weather. With that said I still think its one of the better projects dropped this year.

Zeus Molecules

Top 5 kanye

All falls down
Diamonds from sierra Leone
Flashing lights
Runaway
Devil in a blue dress

Its really hard to give kanye a top 5. He might be an asshole but he is also a prolific song maker of dope tracks.

Kimosabae

Banned
Thanks for the suggestions, ya'll. Obviously, I've been sleeping on Isaiah Rashad.

Anyone? I pretty much stopped listening to the genre because I haven't been hearing enough tracks like these.

Is this Troy Ave's attempt to change the story from his freestyle debacle, or just some spur of the moment bullshit? Dude is a grade A baby fat fruitcake.

lush

4KpCrCS.jpg

Mike Slott - Simple Dreams of Simple Days
Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Theme of Tetsuo II
Spaceghostpurrp - Success
French Montana - Ain't Worry Bout Nothin' (Acapella)
Rick Ross feat. Young Jeezy - War Ready
Lunice - Steady Flexin'
Deniro Farrar feat. Lunice - Let It Burn (Instrumental)
Future - Sh!t (Acapella)
Meek Mill - Levels
Nicki Minaj - Lookin' Ass
Lunice - I See U
Drake feat. Soulja Boy - We Made It
Machinedrum - DDD
CJ Flemings - Ain't Ready
Visionist - Pursue
Inkke - Lego Riddim
French Fries - Yo Vogue
PARTYNEXTDOOR - Make A Mill
Kelela - Floor Show
Jacques Greene - Afterlife
TY Dolla $ign - Missionary
Lil Durk - DAWUW (Instrumental)
Rockie Fresh feat. Lunice - Superman OG (Instrumental)
Kanye West feat. Mr. Hudson - I'm In It
Soulja Boy - Ferrari
ILoveMakkonan - Tuesday
Yung Gud - U Want Me
Kanye West feat. Big Sean - I Don't Like (Acapella)
TNGHT - Uh Uh
Future feat. Pusha T & Pharrell Williams - Move That Dope (Acapella)
Tommy Kruise & High Klassified - Washington
Lunice - Can't Wait To
TNGHT - Top Floor
Lunice - Century
Drake - OVOXO (TEAMS 8 TRUST EDIT)
http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-episode.aspx?id=432

iavi

I was wondering what the fuss was about when I hit the 'he had 41 in change in his pocket' bit, thinking dude was about to just give that to him, but then that nigga goes and gives a dollar and posts like it a was a charitable work of art.

smfh

Zeus Molecules

Troy Ave is the first rapper that I can definitely say he would be better off if he had just been a weed carrier for somebody else.

Like if he had to run errands for 50 cent as a young weed carrier he would have enough Gat Damn sense now as an adult not to brag about 75 cents of charity because he didn't want to break a 100 bill. The cheapness, spoiled bratness, and just overall lack of self awareness is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom