• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lol nah. I'd either moderate nothing or ban entire threads. No middle ground.
image.php

y'all ninjas don't got the nuts to make executive decisions when it really counts like I.

I, Count Blackule, will be the best mod Gaf-Hop has ever seen.

Any positive posts about Jay Z is an instant 1 month ban. 2nd time offence is a perma.

Talk down on King Kendrick while praising a song like Sloppy Toppy will result in a perma ban.

If Nas takes an L. You take an L. Thread gets locked down for a couple days to recover from the people's champ present loss.

Any Kanye slander will result in a perm. Talk shit, get hit etc etc

I'd be great

IrishNinja

IBut that's what happens when you're the whipping boy for years then start winning.

i mean, i get that - but the gaps of my weeabo-y/etc weird tastes aren't being filled on PC's at the moment either, sadly. dedicated handhelds picked up the ball for a while there but god knows how they'll be holding up next gen as well...shit's a bummer for us dustheads. i still got persona, zelda, bloodborne & some yakuzas to import at least.

Yes, Segata posts as Oscar the Grouch on The Bore. It's okay, you can say it. Half the current or old mod staff posts there now. Evilore has an account there, so i figure it's okay.

...fam i didn't know any of this. might be time to step my shit up over there.

Esch

Banned
i mean, i get that - but the gaps of my weeabo-y/etc weird tastes aren't being filled on PC's at the moment either, sadly. dedicated handhelds picked up the ball for a while there but god knows how they'll be holding up next gen as well...shit's a bummer for us dustheads. i still got persona, zelda, bloodborne & some yakuzas to import at least.

...fam i didn't know any of this. might be time to step my shit up over there.

toku been posting steam exclusive waifu simulators. my mans got Hatoful Boyfriends on deck

as far as the other place, i noticed a lot of gaf hop posters signed up over there, playdat, codhand, pickles etc. they seem to be enjoying it fine, as long as you can stomach the pauseworthy humor

6WeBzBZ.png

RT @DeViDev: Just heard the new Kendrick record. Man! Hella different in an outkast-y sort of way. Awesome. #iLoveMySelf

Apparently the tweets are being deleted.

treat with salt brehs

studyguy

Yeezy was hospitalized a little while ago? Read something about a seizure... dude apparently had a migraine. Trash clickbait sites man.

Yay, I finally got a nickname.

Anyway, my fleeting moment of retardation is due to playing Heavy Rain whilst drinking to endure the pain of awful. Why do i enjoy playing crappy games? My go to excuse is I like making fun of them.

By the end of this, I might be dumb enough to listen to a Chief Keef album.

IrishNinja

ehh i liked Heavy Rain (shit was tense) but the plot & voice acting was booty. Beyond faired better but the themes weren't as compelling...i think they'd be really fun rentals if you're into that sort've thing (quantic puts out some rather unique stuff) but at this point i'd only get them on the cheap, because while i tend really enjoy even their crazy shit like Indigo Prophecy, they're very polarizing games & certainly not for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom