• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Wiz Khalifa - Promises [Official Video]

IgtbbK9.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hmm, I don't know much about her, but do you all think that Iggy benefits from the agenda of white supremacists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqxLIRwUatY
Those tweets are definitely suspect, but for someone who is spitting about having an intelligent conversation, she doesn't bring up any good points, or relevant points at all (Kool Aid faces? Iggy is a sellout/fraud now? What?). This shit is cringeworthy, and boils down to attacking her cause she's white.. which isn't hip-hop. She sounds mad as fuck.

Those tweets are definitely suspect, but for someone who is spitting about having an intelligent conversation, she doesn't bring up any good points, or relevant points at all (Kool Aid faces? Iggy is a sellout/fraud now? What?). This shit is cringeworthy, and boils down to attacking her cause she's white.. which isn't hip-hop. She sounds mad as fuck.

I thought it was sope and I thought the attack was mainly because she's whack. R.A. The Rugged Man got me onto her.

MoodyFog

"Nobody in this game got my credentials," he says. "Just me and 'Pac. As far as Hov, Hov is a businessman. Me and 'Pac is more so on revolutionary leadership. Hov, that's my G. I respect anything he do. But he's a boss. He makes boss moves. Me and 'Pac, we always on the ground level, trying to motivate and inspire."

Difficult to take Jeezy seriously..

PlayDat

Nas thinks he's slick
0Cmnv.png

What's it gonna take for ya'll to believe he isn't Nas?

I don't really put much stock into most Complex articles due to their trash lists but this one seems legit.

Even if you ignore that link there are still enough clues in the music that Droog isn't Nas. The beat selection is too good. His references are too current. Do you really believe Nas knows what Google Chrome is? What about Tumblr?

It ain't him. The EP and this latest song are good though. I'm interested in hearing how his live performance goes next month.

DominoKid

seeing how Jeezy put YG on i'm more inclined to believe him when it comes to Gibbs. Gibbs gotta live with the fact that he's toxic in the game on a major level. i wonder who Jeezy's trying to sign right now?

also I see why The Breakfast Club is whipping Ebro's ass. that show is BORING.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's it gonna take for ya'll to believe he isn't Nas?

I don't really put much stock into most Complex articles due to their trash lists but this one seems legit.

Even if you ignore that link there are still enough clues in the music that Droog isn't Nas. The beat selection is too good. His references are too current. Do you really believe Nas knows what Google Chrome is? What about Tumblr?

It ain't him. The EP and this latest song are good though. I'm interested in hearing how his live performance goes next month.
Yeah, I've gone back and forth myself. The fact that Droog never uses the n-word could be another piece of evidence. Meh. Whoever he is, he has my attention.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RE: GIbbs and Jeezy, I'm willing to believe Jeezy more than Gibbs. Jeezy may have embellished, but you can't really take away what Jeezy tried to do for him and Gibbs is not always so diplomatic.

A little Young Thugger
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the similarities LOL

Somehow Thugger still comes off as realer to me though.

RE: GIbbs and Jeezy, I'm willing to believe Jeezy more than Gibbs. Jeezy may have embellished, but you can't really take away what Jeezy tried to do for him and Gibbs is not always so diplomatic.

I can concede that. I like Gibbs, but there are moments where I scratch my head about shit he does. I'm pretty close to stanning him though. Either way, he just said a new project with Madlib among other producers is gonna come out. Here's hoping it comes out before Eastside Slim, and that Slim still drops this year.
More likely one will get postponed, but I hope it's not both...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hung in there for ab for long but yeah, keep him on the bonus tracks Kendrick. Really only Jay is a good bet for a quality Black Hippy feature. Wouldn't balk at some Rashad or a SZA hook tho.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ab needs a dunce cap and a time out in the corner. But a Q ft. would be fine. Collard Greens was great and basically Kendrick's track.

Kendrick has been able to top every mixtape/album he's released so I have faith in him this time but TDE in general this year has been pretty underwhelming except for Isaiah.

Kendrick Lamar EP was dope, could he top it? Overly Dedicated drops and he tops it. Can he top that? Section 80. That can't be topped amirite? GKMC. That can't be topped right?

i am excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom