• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

MCScKZH.png

http://instagram.com/p/rX_c4er3jm/

Apparently the Wu's gonna be on The Daily Show lmao

nice

Macca

The Fort Minor album was great. Have been waiting for another one.

The documentary that came with the deluxe edition was decent watching too. Showed Mike in the Studio with Jay going through the songs and shit.

Wu is on The Daily Show now. Crying manly tears.

Edit: LMAO show ended mid U God Triumph verse due to the time slot. I'll check out the full show tomorrow.

This bumps. Hadn't heard the original Jeezy beat but like the article says Gucci flow goes with the beat. Almost like he's trolling Jeezy from jail haha.

If you a screet nigga, then why you talkin' to a detective

Been listening to some Gucci and other trap when I work out. If it bumps it bumps (unless its Aubrey).

West Coast G Funk Song of the Day:

Above The Law - Black Superman

Kas have you been listening to KDAY. I have that song on cassette tape

E: Rewund that tape so many times. That and Threat(Friday Soundtrack)

cacophony

holy FUCK ep. 4 of True detective.. thats from that Freddie Gibbs video lol. I'm glad I only watched like the first 30 seconds of that (the FG vid) a while back

Esch

Banned
mjlol.png

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5654270

Kanye says there's a parallel between blacks fighting for civil rights in the '60s and celebs fighting for theirs today: "I mean in the '60s people used to hold up 'Die N****r' signs when my parents were in the sit-ins also." Goldberg asks if he equates the struggle of blacks in the past with celebrities today and Kanye says, "Yes, 100 ... I equate it to discrimination. I equate it to inequalities."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I need sparknotes for all of these radio interviews. Don't like hot97
Not much actual information besides it seems like his label is trying to make a big push for his album now, it's just comedy (joking about how all Black women say they have a bit of indian in them, goes over a scenario given by Ebro on how he'd prepare food for a specific woman). He spits a hilarious freestyle over The Devil is a Lie 14 mins in and then goes acapella twice while shaking Rosenberg with one hand.

And then he goes on to talk about taking HGH and shit lmao

EDIT: Juicy J ft. Nicki Minaj, Lil Bibby & Young Thug – Low (Prod. by Uncle Luke). This shit slaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom