• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tekken 7 is essentially SF4 lite now. I don't really like that, should've tried to stay distinct.

They buried themselves in a hole for making it look like just another Tekken though. Franchise needs a new art style so bad.

HiResDes

Yeah I think Virtua Fighter is the game that really needs the aesthetic overall since the gameplay is actually quite fluid and wonderful once you get the hang of it.

Esch

Banned

all the real triple OG nerds know whats up. civ block 400 BC crossbow gang bang bang

beyondearth2.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
Tekken 7 is essentially SF4 lite now. I don't really like that, should've tried to stay distinct.

They buried themselves in a hole for making it look like just another Tekken though. Franchise needs a new art style so bad.
SCV was basically a SF4 lite game as well and it suffered because of it

Yeah I think Virtua Fighter is the game that really needs the aesthetic overall since the gameplay is actually quite fluid and wonderful once you get the hang of it.
Virtua Fighter just needs to make a damn comeback at this point, but nah, Sega just going to release Miku games from now on

overcast

Not into fighting games or civ. Probably a good thing cause they clearly are made to eat hours away. Bayo 2 comes out this month though, and I'll have a Wii U. Hopefully Evil Within turns out well.

Cheddahz

Banned
Not into fighting games or civ. Probably a good thing cause they clearly are made to eat hours away. Bayo 2 comes out this month though, and I'll have a Wii U. Hopefully Evil Within turns out well.

I've had Bayonetta 2 paid off for a long ass time now, that shit better be my GOTY

sorry, but sf3 would like to talk to you

sorry, but SF2T would like to talk to you

"I like Smash 4"

sorry, but Melee would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 4"

sorry, but Halo 3 would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 3"

sorry, but Halo 2 would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 2"

sorry, but CE would like to talk to you

dont do this

Cheddahz

Banned
sorry, but SF2T would like to talk to you

"I like Smash 4"

sorry, but Melee would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 4"

sorry, but Halo 3 would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 3"

sorry, but Halo 2 would like to talk to you

"I like Halo 2"

sorry, but CE would like to talk to you

dont do this

w.w.s.d?

what does this even mean
Isn't that what the kids these days say?

Lackluster debut album, shit singles... well I'm not gonna argue, this is better than Fashion Killa or Wild For The Night.

I couldn't have been the only one waiting for Rocky to deliver something on the level of Goldie, at least, for his new single. Or am I the only one here who even had expectations?

It's a tad below decent track for me. Might as well listen to SGP.

we're overdue for a new virtua fighter already. vanessa my boo

and yeah not getting civ until a christmas sale, i don't need that time-sink right now (or paying full price)

I want to get back into it, but Bison is so middling and I don't feel like going back to Blanka. All I wanted was some kind of overhead for dictator and I playa couldn't even get that.

I main use Deejay every here and there.. He was a bottom 3 character in AE2012 so they decided to nerf some of his main tools and damage to make sure he's either the 2nd worst or just straight up the worst.

I thought you liked Rose tho? She's legit this time around.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Street Fighter always loses me with all of the subsequent Turbo editions and such. enjoyed 4 a lot when it first came out tho.

and I don't what the fuck I was on in plug last night, but MK9 was the last fighting game I really got into. don't know why I said BlazBlue lmao.

HiResDes

I main use Deejay every here and there.. He was a bottom 3 character in AE2012 so they decided to nerf some of his main tools and damage to make sure he's either the 2nd worst or just straight up the worst.

I thought you liked Rose tho? She's legit this time around.

Oh yeah I love Rose. I guess there's no excuse for me not to pick up Ultra really.

big ander

Kendrick Lamar Performs "i" For the First Time

I actually enjoy this version way more than the shitty studio version, even if this recording isn't great.

The song's no better but yeah he's a good ass performer. Looking at this though, if it turns out i is just a way to get a bunch of people to pack into an arena so k.dot can perform that song and then the supposed sinister shit he has otherwise, the track being bad will have been...kinda worth it.

Weren't we supposed to get a different Kendrick song this week?

overcast

My sleep schedule is too fucked already to get back into Civ. Beyond Earth looks interesting though.
I've been getting 2-3 hours of sleep max on school days. Luckily that's just twice a week.

Is everybody going to do the "_____ Season approaching/coming" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom