• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
so this is what video games have become?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcIsEcZQrLc

funniest part is people in the thread on gaf saying they cant wait to play it
Watching this initially it came off way more as black comedy than genuinely sincere in its intentions.

I'll probably play it when it comes out and judge it accordingly then. The tech is pretty ok, maybe they'll refine it with more Dev time.

Frostbite > UE4

Macca

Watching this initially it came off way more as black comedy than genuinely sincere in its intentions.

I'll probably play it when it comes out and judge it accordingly then. The tech is pretty ok, maybe they'll refine it with more Dev time.

Frostbite > UE4
The Sims 5 on frostbite confirmed.

Esch

Banned
Frostbite > UE4

shilling
dFrisyQ.png

Game looks embarrassing. Like some stuck in the 90s post columbine shock shit

Brehs I got another O Chem midterm Thursday, pray for my salvation, pray for my life.

Been listening to kno death is silent and ka nights gambit a lot lately. Anymore emo rap out there similar to this? Just gritty vibes

overcast

Any PS4 brehs have Diablo 3? About to finish up Mordor, might just hop back on Destiny though, wait until I get another controller to play with my bro.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Anyone keeping pulling on that '1 or more of the devs associate with hate groups' thread? Anything come of that?

Pretty sure it went something like this:

"
vBctHa6.png
I just liked it, because they tell the unbiased truth about the area. They show what the media doesn't show. I'd never support being a neo-nazi."

or some dumb shit close to it. Either way, he was diverting attention and trying to save face. Some people bought it too.

codhand

Real talk. I'll get to work with frostbite in the near future and I'm crazy excited about it.

Just bought my ticket for the RTJ/Ratking show in November. HYPE

you didnt hit that last one? youre doing FUN FUN FUN or whatever?

Debating the NYC one, went last time, it was great.

also
games on ue4 > games on frostbite

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
you didnt hit that last one? youre doing FUN FUN FUN or whatever?

Debating the NYC one, went last time, it was great.

also
games on ue4 > games on frostbite

I went to the first RTJ tour, not sure what this fun fun fun thing is but they're holding this show at the Mezzanine.

Esch

Banned
XXX and GKMC are equally meritorious. Great production, great standout tracks, both examine the human condition in different ways. XXX is an album for perennial sadsacks tho
troll.png

Anyway Canada brehs, I hear y'all are under attack by some terrorists? Stay safe yall

T Dollarz

Any PS4 brehs have Diablo 3? About to finish up Mordor, might just hop back on Destiny though, wait until I get another controller to play with my bro.

Yeah I got it, just finished act 1 been looking for a homie what's good

XXX = GKMC until you factor in impact/influence

Courage

Tyga: I don't like Drake as a person; he's fake
I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow.
Firing shots at Young Money after they treated him like shit, it seems like.

Nibel

So is this an official release now? Or still the leak? Wondering if it's a leftover from NWTS or something for new for Views from the 6.

And yeah, that beat is nice.

I think it's a leak and from what I've learned it's either on VFT6 or a leftover. Sounds better than most track on NWTS to me.

Tyga: I don't like Drake as a person; he's fake

Firing shots at Young Money after they treated him like shit, it seems like.

I agree that Drake trying to gain street cred by doing stupid shit makes him look kind of dumb, but honestly.. to say it with the words of Big Ghost

#fucktyga

thabiz

XXX and GKMC are equally meritorious. Great production, great standout tracks, both examine the human condition in different ways. XXX is an album for perennial sadsacks tho
troll.png

Anyway Canada brehs, I hear y'all are under attack by some terrorists? Stay safe yall

looks like some radicals have started up in quebec. i really hope this isnt connected to the incident the other day.

Vorheez

holy shit this staples ep is something else, I've had blue suede and hands up on repeat for a few days now. I can't pinpoint what it is I like about staples so much, maybe the flow, does he produce his own shit? Might be that production too

troll.png

gettin real american up in here smh

Courage

holy shit this staples ep is something else, I've had blue suede and hands up on repeat for a few days now. I can't pinpoint what it is I like about staples so much, maybe the flow, does he produce his own shit? Might be that production too

For Blue Suede it's definitely the production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom