• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

I think that whole EP is solid, I listened to it nonstop along with The Water for a good minute.

Also my work just gave me an iphone to use, I've never used an iphone in my life. This is the stupidest UI.

Tokubetsu

LIL SAD "SUBMERGED" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

irClUMYRQMkbt.gif

HiResDes

I keep saying he has a bunch of potential, but I'm finally starting to think that maybe he'll be an 8/10 guy for the rest of his career. Which is cool, but just still a bit disappointing considering how well we works with the pen.

BLESS LIL SAD

Courage

I don't get the hype, it's pretty good, but still not as good as Stolen Youth...Which while was really good, wasn't like this insurpassable masterpiece by any means

Yeah, it's solid. I only love 3 tracks on it really (Hands Up, Blue Suede and Screen Door).

There's a thread on the gaming side about how Eminem apparently bought a Wii U to play Smash Bros because he was bored of Destiny...
...and someone made a Ja Rule joke
made my day lol

I'll listen to it on my commute.

Listened to a couple tracks on my drive home.
kttcoliohlawd

Which track truly completes GKMC? Not necessarily your favourite song, but the song that pushed GKMC to classic status.
eat your heart out Toku/Biz/DiscoDique etc

Money Trees is my favourite track off the album.. song that completed it is between Sing About Me and m.A.A.d city.. or even good kid.

1OKvl6Z.gif

based Kendrick finna bless us with an album better than GKMC too
kttcolisalute

Esch

Banned
no single song makes a classic, the entire package and how things interact and flow with each other is what makes a classic. Every song is gold except Real which is terrible.

ZZEPaum.png
GKMC

no single song makes a classic, the entire package and how things interact and flow with each other is what makes a classic. Every song is gold except Real which is terrible.

ZZEPaum.png
GKMC

I understand the hate for Real, but I really do feel the song is important to the album. Song is very self reflective and he's saying some RNS. It did come off as corny tho. i feels like pt2 of Real with just as much corniness.

Cartoons & Cereal made GKMC a classic

OH WAIT

#HowComeTheBestTrackAin'tOnTheAlbum

#SamplesIsABitch

ayy double post

i9ZOUDjv6NuM3.gif

Pathos

Banned
I thought every song was great on GKMC except for that one with mary j blige
The whole album is just amazing but my top 3 off of it would probably be: Money Trees, m.A.A.d city, then probably Sing about me/I'm dying of thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom