• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
elbows up

side to side

tumblr_lh073fmHZI1qb9pn5o1_500.gif

studyguy

My girlfriend's sister took us to Hamburger Mary's in LA for her birthday with a bunch of friends. Get there to find out it's some kind of burger joint with daily shows by drag queens and they also have karaoke too I guess. Was pretty crazy, but at some point a dude went up and sang Lean Like a Cholo. Dude was getting down. Then he opened his shirt and it turns out it was a woman. Wouldn't have known otherwise, but that's what comes to mind when I hear that song now.

HiResDes

This Andre Martel pretty cool. Beats are out of this world, and he never annoys me...But that's about all I have to say about him. Oh and I like the lyrics of Busy.

My girlfriend's sister took us to Hamburger Mary's in LA for her birthday with a bunch of friends. Get there to find out it's some kind of burger joint with daily shows by drag queens and they also have karaoke too I guess. Was pretty crazy, but at some point a dude went up and sang Lean Like a Cholo. Dude was getting down. Then he opened his shirt and it turns out it was a woman. Wouldn't have known otherwise, but that's what comes to mind when I hear that song now.
I go there often in Florida lol, my friend was in a talent show there...(she was a comedian)

HiiiLife

damn dominoes
man i missed a day and a half of school on KTT waiting for GKMC to leak
worth it

I hear that. I still remember the time, too. As soon as KTT blew up about the leak, I got antsy.

Man. Haven't felt that excitment for an album in awhile. Both leading up to GKMC, and now. 2 years passed and I honestly say the hype hasn't been matched yet.

Shit was like the Halo3/MW2 midnight release for me lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The last page made me go check out Makonnen's SoundCloud. Will update later. Hopefully I enjoy it more than PND.
Anyone else think Drake might be running his own ring of young male "talent" that he exploits for record deals, Birdman-style?

IMO it's the only logical explanation for all these dudes he's trying to put on and promote.

Shit was like the Halo3/MW2 midnight release for me lol.

PERFECT comparison haha

But they made a right, they made a left then made a right
Then another right
One lucky night with the homies

hnnnng

pnd is way better. he's almost ready for the spotlight.

he could already be if he weren't so awkward
his performance in the video for Recognize is one of the most uncomfortable things i've ever watched
which is too bad because it was a catchy song

this page is now my personal GKMC reminiscing page
man down
where you from

"Aw man, goddamn, all hell broke loose
You killed my cousin back in '94, fuck your truce"
still top 10 line from the album

HiiiLife

Speaking of Trey I'm checking out Trigga and it isn't half bad.

Keep in mind my R&B knowledge is pretty shit. Couldn't name more than 5 artists if you asked me. So. Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom