• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

My weed/connect is better than yours peen measuring.
KcADG0u.png

We gonna go all the way back to junior year now? Maybe put some Termanology on? Compare bong features?

that new term is going to be hot. and nobody can top my eric ross piece.

HiResDes

never heard of this, but a monitor that loses signal from the computer will shut itself off, could be a loose cable but i assume youve already checked, bad video card is possible too but less likely.

Thanks I think I've narrowed it down to the cable or monitor being faulty since my computer will still show when I change the display to my living room tv.

codhand

My weed/connect is better than yours peen measuring.
KcADG0u.png

We gonna go all the way back to junior year now? Maybe put some Termanology on? Compare bong features?

lol, dammit every time, i see it coming, but still esch comes in on some fatherly shit
sitdown.png

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I used to worry about what would happen if I got out and decided I wanted to try this "marijuana" you guys are always on about. Like, how much do I ask for? How much would it cost? How do you just find weed as a mid 30s dude in a new city when all your friends are equally square?

Now, I'm just going to move to Portland and roll up in Sam's Club and buy in bulk.

T Dollarz

I remember telling yall how I got arrested a few months back. My final court date is tomorrow and I already pretty much know what is going to happen thanks to my lawyer. She hooked it up, got me a deal. Basically all my tickets will be wiped from my record, I'll be on a year's court supervision I think, and I will have a bunch of community service to work. I'm not sure how that works, but to me that's kind of a relief. These past 3 months I have only been smoking only on occasion, not daily like normal the past 4 years. It's been cool, really immersed myself in my job and it's kinda paid off. I'm more sociable with everyone at work and people are genuinely impressed with my work ethic and demeanor. I'm kinda 50/50 if I wanna go back to being a daily toker, but I probably will lol. I wanna buy a vape again because to me just chilling after work with a vape pack with a dope ass album/game/movie is the perfect way to unwind after a long day. 2 months from now after new year my friend and I are gonna start apartment hunting, which has me so excited I can hardly stand it. Moving out from my parents' nest is all I think about. Things are looking up for me! Thanks again for the kind words, the days following the arrest were probably the most difficult in my life.

I was just thinking the other day that I'm actually embarrassed to be identified as a gamer these days, and thats never been the case in my 25 years of gaming. Between shit like gamergate, fanboy console wars, creepy as fuck virgin fantasy games like bayonetta (sorry guys, but be real, game is straight out of a 13 year old's wet dream), port begging and all this ridiculous entitlement, for the first time in my life I actually don't want people to know I play video games.

Damn I'm starting to feel this way myself I'm becoming more detached when it comes to gaming. A lot comes from me beng burned out on a lot of these "AAA" titles being so underwhelming (Destiny, Assasins Creed 3, Mass Effect 3) and the use of DLC to cut content out the game to sell to you later bullshit. Shit done changed for the worst brehs.My PS3 is basically a media streamer right now Netflix and HBOGO plus free internet Shieeet I'm riding this PS3 train into the fucking ground.

DominoKid

I remember telling yall how I got arrested a few months back. My final court date is tomorrow and I already pretty much know what is going to happen thanks to my lawyer. She hooked it up, got me a deal. Basically all my tickets will be wiped from my record, I'll be on a year's court supervision I think, and I will have a bunch of community service to work. I'm not sure how that works, but to me that's kind of a relief. These past 3 months I have only been smoking only on occasion, not daily like normal the past 4 years. It's been cool, really immersed myself in my job and it's kinda paid off. I'm more sociable with everyone at work and people are genuinely impressed with my work ethic and demeanor. I'm kinda 50/50 if I wanna go back to being a daily toker, but I probably will lol. I wanna buy a vape again because to me just chilling after work with a vape pack with a dope ass album/game/movie is the perfect way to unwind after a long day. 2 months from now after new year my friend and I are gonna start apartment hunting, which has me so excited I can hardly stand it. Moving out from my parents' nest is all I think about. Things are looking up for me! Thanks again for the kind words, the days following the arrest were probably the most difficult in my life.

Man don't go back to that daily shit. Its not worth it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big K.R.I.T. on The Breakfast Club. They talk about a lot of things, like what being signed does for him, his production, him hitting his ceiling, marketing, etc. Good look into where this dude's mind is at.

lol @ Chingy

"Big K.R.I.T.'s dropping another album again? I don't want to hear him rapping about his speakers again"
"Well, they're sadly mistaken"

lmao Krizzle gives no fucks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
how dare Jeezy release an incomplete album that is not well optimized

I hope Atlantic and Def Jam both burn to a crisp for allowing this to be possible

Esch

Banned
how dare Jeezy release an incomplete album that is not well optimized

I hope Atlantic and Def Jam both burn to a crisp for allowing this to be possible

This Kendrick album doesn't even have Westside Right on Time and Cartoons and Cereal? This is a fucking crime, how can they do this to consumers? And I have to go and buy this shit? It's probably on the disc somewhere. Time to start a new movement, #BoycottInterscope.

Cheddahz

Banned
BIG KRIT JUST SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT WITH RELEASING AN ALBUM AND MAKING THE DELUXE EDITION A BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE. I'M IN EXPERT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL

overcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom