• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

ive been here since gaf hop 3 bruh...

I am hurt ... really hurt ;___;

definitely more of an OG than half of the dudes on there, though I love y'all all.

Anyway that last verse on Francois is the funniest shit ever:

My dick Geodude, hit the critical, super effective
You get undressed bitch
Lex Luger the pussy stay true to the bone
What she be doing at home is her business, I don't ask
Gaara sand in a hourglass
We was outcast now we outtercast
Thug emo niggas hella sad
I trick my money 'til I'm outta cash
I'm suicidal, don't know how to laugh
I'm spiritual with alchemy as I play God
She french kissed the dick tip
Francois c'est pas

HiResDes

off-topic, but i'm looking for a new pair of shoes right now and i was thinking about getting another pair of sanuks (since mine are falling apart) and i was either thinking about this pair or this pair

i was also eyeing some onitsuka shoes and thinking i might just go with those, but i don't know (edit: shit, they're sold out of the Beech Olive/Beech Olive style)

if you know of any good shoes in the $50 range, can recommend them?

These are ridiculously priced, but I want them so bad:

etq-amsterdam-fall-winter-2014-collection-1.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
I like the plain grey ones. seems like you could wear those anywhere work/school/social events etc...

i'm probably just going to go with those. the pair i have now have lasted me almost three years and they're comfy as hell

i'll experiment with a new pair of shoes once i start working lol

CoolOff

Bruh so many bangers. Francois, Drug Dealer, Ain't Nothing Like (Even Wit The Reject Mustard Beat), Kill Switch, Lost Boys, Some Ish, and Bussin all go so hard.

I only see this shit moving up my list. If you got subs don't even play this shit, gonna wreck your ear drums and shake all the shit off your dash.

I don't fuck with all of those, but Kill Switch -> Lost Boys definitely gets me going. Actually, the entire back-half of the album is banging.

Francois is still the best though.

EZ1Homc.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Keep an eye out. Things are happening.

This makes me happy.

I don't even know how to respond to that Ferguson situation. I've always been the guy to try and play the middle ground and point out that there are good cops out there but it's just reached a breaking point now where I cant defend the behaviour of police and the militarization of the cops in the US. Growing up overseas ive lived in some places where the cops were far far faaaaar worse than cops in the US, but that's starting to not be true anymore and that scares the fuck out of me. When cops in the US stat reminding me of the corrupt cops in Argentina who used to threaten to kill me for no reason or would arrest my friends for having a joint and then strip then naked and beat them unconscious for shits and giggles it terrifies me. There was a time Argentine cops performed a home invasion on my house there and stole all our jewelry. I never thought I'd ever fear cops in the US the way I did those cops. But that's not true anymore. Police are starting to look and act like soldiers rather than keepers of the peace. We cant have that.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This is why we can't have a podcast because its hard to be hater in this hippie leftist thread.

I gotcha back, yeezus is garbage rotting in a old diseased snatch. It's everything that's wrong with the world and should be consists a crime against humanity.

And avacodo is disgusting baby mush food.

Esch

Banned
It is, easily. People are going to say 808s but go through a relationship or have a breakup or anything like that and 808s suddenly becomes amazing

No, it's not. The worst kanye album is and always will be graduation for being heavily singles loaded and a lot of throwaway tracks and some general running in place sonic choices.

smh i just looped myself into a kanye cycle

this is why we cant have a podcast

overcast

Esch being correct right now. Avocados will always be supported by me.

Also, got a date on tinder. Hopefully she's decent looking lol..

Tokubetsu

808s & Heartbreak is not only the best Kanye West album released to date, it is also a monumental moment in pop culture history for the 00s.

Jabraham

So since I'm new here might as well do an initiation post

Pick a coast to rep - West coast
Favorite Artist - Right now MF Doom but it changes all the time
Favourite producer - Erick The Architect and Knxwledge
Favourite album - Section 80 by Kendrick Lamar and Plantlife by Piff Gang but again changes all the time
What's in your playlist right now?
  • Mick Jenkins - Water
    [*]Bishop Nehru - Nehruvia
    [*]Flatbush ZOMBiES - BetterOffDEAD

And Kayne's worst album is 808's

CoolOff

So since I'm new here might as well do an initiation post

Pick a coast to rep - West coast
Favorite Artist - Right now MF Doom but it changes all the time
Favourite producer - Erick The Architect and Knxwledge
Favourite album - Section 80 by Kendrick Lamar and Plantlife by Piff Gang but again changes all the time
What's in your playlist right now?
  • Mick Jenkins - Water
    [*]Bishop Nehru - Nehruvia
    [*]Flatbush ZOMBiES - BetterOffDEAD

And Kayne's worst album is 808's

But do you eat ass?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
J. Cole - Be Free

Dealing with the Michael Brown murder and such
I like this. Good and not overbearing.

If the podcast returns I'll buy a mic and chill with you guys.

The key is for it not to be all hip hop all the time. We could talk about life and hip hop. Random shit that happened to you. What games you're playing, books, etc. Hip hop would be the underlining current but not the only thing discussed.
Yup, this is key for any successful podcast.

Enzo_da_gawd calls em clown shoes.
AND I STAND BY IT

But do you eat ass?
For real, answer the important questions FFS

808s & Heartbreak is not only the best Kanye West album released to date, it is also a monumental moment in pop culture history for the 00s.
Agree with the latter.

overcast

Kanye seemed pretty happy at OutsideLands guys, seemed like he really appreciated his fans. Said Kim was backstage for the first time. Only had a few minute rant at the end of Runaway about a friend of his questioning his use of auto tune.

All this means Ye's next album won't be that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom