• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

808s & Heartbreak is not only the best Kanye West album released to date, it is also a monumental moment in pop culture history for the 00s.

WIrUykX.gif

Miggytronz

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/music/jay-z-says-eminem-overrated-rapper-time/

In a recent interview with Music One, Jay-Z was asked about the current state of music and how he felt about many of today’s most popular artist.

When speaking about Eminem, the Brooklyn rapper labeled the Detroit native the most overrated rapper of all-time. “I don’t really understand the appeal of dude,” Jay-Z said of Eminem. “He dropped a few hot verses back in the day, but he’s been mad average for many years now. He is probably the most overrated rapper of all-time, but he did really well targeting his audience. He is a genius in that sense, but in the bigger scheme of things, there are a million rappers who were and are lightyears ahead of him.”

More in the link

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Okay, I'm gonna be needy again and post a soundcloud mix I made. Had to since this is the best one I've made yet IMO. It's some
is00kjW.png
shit. Trill as fuck, best listened to at max volume.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I was looking through the KTT thread the other day and it's straight bangers.

This A-Trak x Lex Luger x Hit-Boy x Travi$ Scott WHEW

Still my most anticipated project of the next decade by a longshot.

EDIT: I just realized this might be for Low Pros 2, should probably jump on 1.

boogeyman.jpg
Okay, I'm gonna be needy again and post a soundcloud mix I made. Had to since this is the best one I've made yet IMO. It's some
is00kjW.png
shit. Trill as fuck, best listened to at max volume.

nigga you can't just go around postin album arts like this without a warning breh

PlayDat

This guy sounds like a mess. I really hope his album turns out well. Not just as a fan who wants good music but out of concern for him as a person.

Band broke up.
He and Kool AD aren't even friends anymore.
New label doesn't seem to care about him.
WWK disappointed.
Through his interviews and social media I get the sense that he's broke and depressed.

Deepak Chopra feature does sound interesting though.
Nehru Jackets will forever be amazing.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
off-topic, but i'm looking for a new pair of shoes right now and i was thinking about getting another pair of sanuks (since mine are falling apart) and i was either thinking about this pair or this pair

i was also eyeing some onitsuka shoes and thinking i might just go with those, but i don't know (edit: shit, they're sold out of the Beech Olive/Beech Olive style)

if you know of any good shoes in the $50 range, can recommend them?

get a pair of Onitsuka's. I've had mine for months now and they've barely started to show signs of wear. really great shoes and material.

Just came back from a jam about twenty minutes ago. That was the most packed I've ever seen a jam on campus and the brand new tender ronis came out in droves. I am so tired from doing the cupid shuffle, the butterfly, break-dancing, etc.

I'm about to eat this Reese's Ice Cream put on that Ice Cube, then go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom