• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just got a drip system with some blue bottle coffee beans. Living it up for the morning breakfast tomorrow.

CRS

Espresso is the only time I'll drink any form of coffee.

After dinner espresso with one packet of raw sugar?

:ahh:

Only had my first coffee this year, never liked the taste but the times I was working warranted me needing some. Started with Iced Coffee and didn't really mind the taste. Haven't really explored any others, I still hate the taste and will get a triple/triple from Tim Hortons if its cold out.

overcast

I can't do coffee black. I don't mind espresso at all, sipping on it slowly is nice. I do love to grab coffee and browse GAF on my phone though, relaxing. Of course I'll grab it in the morning for that energy.

Can't stand energy drinks.

Esch

Banned
Tea is GOAT, brehs. It's too bad America doesn't have a tea culture and most that's available outside of specialty stores/restautwnts is Arizona/Lipton garbage.

Tea is GOAT, brehs. It's too bad America doesn't have a tea culture and most that's available outside of specialty stores/restautwnts is Arizona/Lipton garbage.

I prefer Tea over coffee theres a whole bunch of different options to select from as well Chai Tea :phew:

Cheddahz

Banned
i drink my coffee straight black and i make it through a french press (had a keurig, but i didn't like the taste of the coffee and it made me addicted to coffee) and damn, grinding up the beans making it through a french press is amazing (and i treat coffee as more of a treat now, not a need, which is nice)

i drink hot tea a lot more (there are a bunch of tea shops in savannah and whenever i hit up the city, i stock up on tea leaves)

Esch

Banned
I prefer Tea over coffee theres a whole bunch of different options to select from as well Chai Tea :phew:

:myman

Chai is the hindi word for tea, breh. If you're referring to a popular indian style of tea with spices and milk, what you want is masala chai.

I love it all though breh. All kinds and varieties.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

528968b.jpg

Screw tea culture put some mango in that bitch and you get one of the GOAT drinks of all time.

I need to put my brehs on the smoothie game get some fresh frozen fruits like straw-berries,blue-berries,mangos, or your personal faves and use apple juice as the base liquid. :wow: Shit is heavenly brehs plus its a good meal replacement when your trying to lose weight.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i like arizona green tea, but i pay 70 cents for it and i know that i'm expecting a cheap drink

You get what you pay for with the Green Tea Arizona. They're OK and better for you than say a soda.

But the Half Tea/Half Mango Arizona? Hard to find at stores but when you do no cheap, sugary drink comes close.

CRS

I appreciate tea but it's just not for me. I rarely drink coffee as it is so I when I do, I just stick with espressos.

I'm a water fiend so that's all I drink besides milk for breakfast or the occasional glass of scotch.

I need to put my brehs on the smoothie game get some fresh frozen fruits like straw-berries,blue-berries,mangos, or your personal faves and use apple juice as the base liquid. :wow: Shit is heavenly brehs plus its a good meal replacement when your trying to lose weight.
Costco frozen berry mix >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've always used a little bit of water but I can try some apple juice. Thanks.

I can't really fuck with Arizona. They're soooooo fucking sweet.

I appreciate tea but it's just not for me. I rarely drink coffee as it is so I when I do, I just stick with espressos.

I'm a water fiend so that's all I drink besides milk for breakfast or the occasional glass of scotch.

Costco frozen berry mix >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've always used a little bit of water but I can try some apple juice. Thanks.

I can't really fuck with Arizona. They're soooooo fucking sweet.

mynicca1.png

big ander

Snippet of the new sosa/ye seems alright. Still curious whether he or Kendrick will even make 2014.

I can't do tea cause I need a strong bitter taste and I've never been able to have tea that gives me that (even with roommates who knew what they were doing). I love a Zona but not as tea. it's the same as a soft drink.

But I'm skewed because I semi-forced myself into a david lynch-lite routine of 4-7 cups of instant coffee in styrofoam cups a day for a while in college. so even though I only do 2-4 cups a day now, it needs to be black and bitter. completely useless otherwise.

IrishNinja

i get some nice green tea (or chinese flower from time to time) down by the asian market out here, but i really should step my tea game up. when i was in the EU shit was obviously plentiful but i was not about that earl grey life, i like my shit minimal if i can and that doesn't fly

HiResDes

Snippet of the new sosa/ye seems alright. Still curious whether he or Kendrick will even make 2014.

I can't do tea cause I need a strong bitter taste and I've never been able to have tea that gives me that (even with roommates who knew what they were doing). I love a Zona but not as tea. it's the same as a soft drink.

But I'm skewed because I semi-forced myself into a david lynch-lite routine of 4-7 cups of instant coffee in styrofoam cups a day for a while in college. so even though I only do 2-4 cups a day now, it needs to be black and bitter. completely useless otherwise.
There are some English black teas that definitely have that sort of strong, bold, and bitter taste albeit in a different way than a heavy roast.

This is one of my favorite black blends http://www.theteatable.com/black_tea/YG.html

I just got a drip system with some blue bottle coffee beans. Living it up for the morning breakfast tomorrow.
How is blue bottle? They opened up the la one a bit ago and I was thinking of going for breakfast today. Back on topic, americano is the best coffee bev.

wenis

How is blue bottle? They opened up the la one a bit ago and I was thinking of going for breakfast today. Back on topic, americano is the best coffee bev.
I really enjoy the coffe. They have a great variety of blends and favors to choose from and while their write ups about the coffee and where it came from can be a bit much the coffee more than makes up for any of that writing wank.

I drink my coffee black. So when you get a fresh pour over it's amazing to really get all those tastes and flavors in their most pure state.

Tokubetsu

I'm not super picky when it comes to tea but green tea and green x jasmine mixes I live by. Throw in some local farmers market honey If I feel a little sick or weak.

injurai

Banned
I'm not super picky when it comes to tea but green tea and green x jasmine mixes I live by. Throw in some local farmers market honey If I feel a little sick or weak.

I'm moving to my new place and needed to consolidate, I realized I always combined loose green tea and jasmine so I just mixed them into a single tin. I even drink mine with a bit of honey.

My friend from china brought me back some green tea that his father exclusively drinks, been really enjoying that the past few weeks.

wenis

Green tea is nice, but ive been on a vanilla bean/jasmine kick lately at work. Especially after clearing the mug ans getting cold water theres still a hint of vanilla bean. Refreshing.

Tokubetsu

I'm moving to my new place and needed to consolidate, I realized I always combined loose green tea and jasmine so I just mixed them into a single tin. I even drink mine with a bit of honey.

My friend from china brought me back some green tea that his father exclusively drinks, been really enjoying that the past few weeks.

Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom