• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

G-Unit - Ahhh Shit. Talking about Ferguson. Buck went in, damn.
Yoooo
dj2.gif

injurai

Banned
I will not get hyped for a Travis Scott release

never let them see you hype

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Have any of you guys ever been arrested? It's been a little over 24 hours since it happened and I just feel like I can't go on. Directly after I called the suicide hotline and talked to her for like 10 minutes but she just ended up telling me I should attend therapy at the local health center. Since then I haven't eaten anything in like 36 hours, haven't talked to anyone, just been in bed for a full day. I have no desire to do anything. I got four charges against me, bond is $1500, it just feels like life is over. A few days ago I was saying how it was the happiest I had been in a really long time, I started my first full time job a couple weeks ago and I really love it. Now I have to go to work in a couple hours and I don't know how, I have too much on my mind I can't even think about functioning like a normal person. I'm just really scared, feel so isolated and all I can think about is that there's only one way to end it. Sorry to post this here but I don't know where else to go

I've been arrested numerous times, did three weeks in Downtown L.A. Central Juvenile Hall when I was 16, and have been locked up in L.A. County a couple of times for a few days total. I may have a warrant in L.A. county from some charges from 3 years ago right now but I'm honestly not sure (all of my charges have been drug related or obstruction of justice). I've been down and out dude exactly like you in terms of being in the system. Paranoia starts kicking in, can't eat, can't leave your room. Get something to eat first off even if you have to force yourself. Any family or friends you can talk to for some advice? Stay up dude going through this will only make you stronger in the end. I know it did for me.

If you don't mind me asking what state are you in?

If I was in Utah for some of the shit I did I would've probably done a few years time. I was lucky to commit most of my stupid shit in L.A. County and Riverside County.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Give in to the hype. I NEED THIS IN MY VEINS

#BlessUp

PlayDat

Your (K?)New Droog - Unknown Droog

I'm not sure what's happening here, but this song is fire. Maybe Droog trying out different personas?

That game looks dope. I'll get on that as soon as I get a ps4

I bought the destiny bundle so I'll holla at y'all for your psn's when that gets here

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm pretty much not buying games because I'd rather just wait and buy the PS4 version.

Getting a job is proving difficult though, my degree is fucking worthless.

Cudder

I'm pretty much not buying games because I'd rather just wait and buy the PS4 version.

Getting a job is proving difficult though, my degree is fucking worthless.

Good luck man. I started a new job a few weeks ago. After working 2.5 years contract/part time, it was about fucking time I got something full time.

PlayDat

They Talked About Jesus is my favourite new-age G-Unit track thus far. Shit just bumps.

I'm cautiously optimistic as well.

I like this one too. Buck goin in over the Tearz beat.

Looks like they're dropping a mixtape ahead of the album. I get why they're doing this from a marketing perspective, but I wish rappers would just put all their focus on one project.

Good luck with your job search breh. You studied psychology right?

T Dollarz

To be real though it's not the only thing I'm going through. The only woman I've ever truly loved and cared about for the past 5 years has seemingly cut off contact with me. I've sent her 3 texts over the past couple weeks saying how I really miss her and want to talk but they have all been ignored. It culminated with the one I sent yesterday stating that something bad had happened and I called the suicide hotline but she still didn't respond. I guess she just reached her breaking point, she always said that she didn't like how she was the only person I would talk to about stuff and that she was tired of me projecting my problems on to her. I know at one point she really cared for me too but I suppose not anymore. I don't want to bring her down I just want her to be happy and enjoy her life, but I feel like I can't be happy without her in mine. I know they say not to put the pussy on a pedestal but that's exactly how I've been with her I fucking worship her. Because of it I guess that's why I'm 22 and still a virgin because I don't even consider other women all I think about is her.

Dealing with losing the one person I've really ever confided in and then this arrest happening over the weekend while trying to manage learning my first full time job is just overwhelming me right now. I don't want to die like this but I certainly don't want to live like this either...

Fuck man all I want to do is smoke but they obviously confiscated everything I owned but I probably shouldn't smoke til after my courtdate anyways. So yeah, an every day smoker for years now being forced sober does not make this any easier. I'm just depressed and alone with my thoughts like fuck...

Cudder

To be real though it's not the only thing I'm going through. The only woman I've ever truly loved and cared about for the past 5 years has seemingly cut off contact with me. I've sent her 3 texts over the past couple weeks saying how I really miss her and want to talk but they have all been ignored. It culminated with the one I sent yesterday stating that something bad had happened and I called the suicide hotline but she still didn't respond. I guess she just reached her breaking point, she always said that she didn't like how she was the only person I would talk to about stuff and that she was tired of me projecting my problems on to her. I know at one point she really cared for me too but I suppose not anymore. I don't want to bring her down I just want her to be happy and enjoy her life, but I feel like I can't be happy without her in mine. I know they say not to put the pussy on a pedestal but that's exactly how I've been with her I fucking worship her. Because of it I guess that's why I'm 22 and still a virgin because I don't even consider other women all I think about is her.

Dealing with losing the one person I've really ever confided in and then this arrest happening over the weekend while trying to manage learning my first full time job is just overwhelming me right now. I don't want to die like this but I certainly don't want to live like this either...

Fuck man all I want to do is smoke but they obviously confiscated everything I owned but I probably shouldn't smoke til after my courtdate anyways. So yeah, an every day smoker for years now being forced sober does not make this any easier. I'm just depressed and alone with my thoughts like fuck...

You really need to focus on you right now. I know it sucks losing someone you care about, especially when you're young, but life is full of heartbreak and hardships, there's nothing really you can do about it. Most people who hit "rock bottom" say that there's nothing to look forward to or enjoy. But you've recently gotten a new job that you say you like, which is an amazing thing. That's a great starting point. Focus on that, work hard, build up your sense of self worth, and go from there.

Esch

Banned

Real talk bruv, forget about weed for a while. Pick up something physical to do, think about a side hustle to get going, double down on your job, sign up for a tinder account or something to fenagle yourself some tail, and get out and meet new people or you'll drown in yourself.

We believe in you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Good luck man. I started a new job a few weeks ago. After working 2.5 years contract/part time, it was about fucking time I got something full time.
Congrats brother!

I like this one too. Buck goin in over the Tearz beat.

Looks like they're dropping a mixtape ahead of the album. I get why they're doing this from a marketing perspective, but I wish rappers would just put all their focus on one project.

Good luck with your job search breh. You studied psychology right?
Yeah, psych degree. Between losing passion for it and it literally making me overqualified for any-old-jobs and pretty much underqualified for anything psych related, I'm in a pretty shitty spot to be in. I'm considering switching to something art-related, but finding security in that sort of career is difficult.

22? You're still my age my man. You're young, you still have a life to live, so the best you can do is learn man. There's nothing I can tell you that will make you feel better about losing someone you've loved so long besides the fact that people change, and you have to try and make the best of these opportunities to grow and not let other people be the anchors for your life.

I agree with what Esch said above, you need something to take your mind off of this. Put your 110% into your job, or start a new hobby. Only by doing that will you realize there's a lot more to life than just what's in your past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom