• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

*sigh* let me break this down for ya'll

a great man like myself, jigga has written an ode to the grand lifelong pursuit of playing a sort've RISK game of international ass, and thus, while this track seems lighthearted & a bit corny on the surface, some worldly perspective illuminates its deeper meaning: a sorrowful nod to that one piece that remains off the board for many of us: tapping eskimo ass, the white whale of sorts. upon seeing a map, one cannot help but bemoan the grand existence of antartica, and this track both quietly acknowledges that pain whilst putting into perspective all the more attainable delicacies.

#thedualities

Cudder

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda video.

You may begin thirsting.

image.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
All this shade at dota, we outchea getting major patches a few times a year that change entire mechanics, skills and introduce new ones; while y'all are thirsty for armour dlc. Just know dota is your favourite developers favourite game.
85% of delays can be traced back to DOTA. So fuck DOTA!

PlayDat

Any love for Ratchet and Clank in here?

Man I replayed the HD collection recently. I haven't had that much fun gaming since... well since I played them the first time. Series is transcends gaming perfection.

I really loved the first three games, but I never got a PS3 so I'm not sure how the series is today. Wasn't too hot on that fourth one.

Esch, you speak Japanese?

injurai

Banned
I really loved the first three games, but I never got a PS3 so I'm not sure how the series is today. Wasn't too hot on that fourth one.

Tools of Destruction and A Crack In Time are just as good as the 2 and 3.
Quest for Booty and Into the Nexus are no slouch either.

PlayDat

Metro Nome might be one of mt favorite songs this year. I'm really surprised by how at-home Wiki sounds over this kind of beat since it's so different from the stuff Sport usually comes up with.

Earl Sweatshirt accuses Taylor Swift of racism in the "Shake It Up" video

I mean, I kind of understand where he is going with it, but lol at the fact he didn't even watch the video

There is truth to what he's saying in the second and third tweets, but I'm not all that riled up about this video in particular. The frame that appears before you hit play seems damning, but it's actually only a few seconds.

Earl might be trolling here. All them Odd Future kids like to complain about how the world is "too sensitive" or everyone is "too PC." Then again lots of people are like this until they find themselves to be the victim of some form of prejudice.

Still I don't think he's being genuine.

HiResDes

Yo I don't normally drop ten dollars on a digital only album, but I might have to since I enjoyed Hus and Rozewood's past material so much. I'm feeling pretty indecisive. Play I agree with all dat.

Esch

Banned
Earl might be trolling here. All them Odd Future kids like to complain about how the world is "too sensitive" or everyone is "too PC." Then again lots of people are like this until they find themselves to be the victim of some form of prejudice.

Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?

Is it 'wakeupfaggot' or don't use that word?

RJT

The ninja thread reminded me that I haven't checked GAF-HOP in a while (I wasn't even subscribed to this one yet). Did I miss any major release in the last 6 months? Aside from Bas' Last Winter, I'm completely out of the loop.

HiResDes

The ninja thread reminded me that I haven't checked GAF-HOP in a while (I wasn't even subscribed to this one yet). Did I miss any major release in the last 6 months? Aside from Bas' Last Winter, I'm completely out of the loop.

You like boom-bap and more conscious stuff right?

Apathy - Connecticut Casual
Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes EP
Rozewood - Ghost of Radio Radheem
Meyhem Lauren - Silk Pyramids
Divine ScienZe - Divine ScienZe 2: The Wakeup
Allen Poe - Pocket Full of Ohms
Common - Nobody's Smiling
Shabazz Palaces - Lese Majesty
Cormega - Mega Philosophy
Calez - Ceito
Azizi Gibson - Backward Books
Niko Is - Good Blood LP
Reks - Eyes Watching God

Hugstable

Banned

Calez - Ceito
Niko Is - Good Blood LP
Reks - Eyes Watching God

Sweet thanks for this, got some new albums to try and check out now. Gotta start compiling again since I'm going on another long drive to San Diego in like a week, so having more new tunes is always awesome. I need to keep up more with this stuff instead of getting everything like 6 months later haha.

All this shade at dota, we outchea getting major patches a few times a year that change entire mechanics, skills and introduce new ones; while y'all are thirsty for armour dlc. Just know dota is your favourite developers favourite game.

weird way to spell LoL

Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder ft. The Weeknd

edit: this is kinda hot brehs. Can see it getting great radio play.

Decent. Obviously not nearly as good as Often or KotF but this is meant to be a radio hit. Which hopefully it will become so he has a bit more freedom on the next album.

Also still eatin off that Days Before Rodeo

and didn't notice Lex Luger had two beats on there, I thought the guy was dead by now lol

RJT

Calez - Ceito
Niko Is - Good Blood LP
Reks - Eyes Watching God

You're the man! Been missing the wrap ups, thanks for this!

Sweet thanks for this, got some new albums to try and check out now. Gotta start compiling again since I'm going on another long drive to San Diego in like a week, so having more new tunes is always awesome. I need to keep up more with this stuff instead of getting everything like 6 months later haha.

Yeah, pretty much like me. Gaf-hop is a wonderful source, but it moves so fast, I can't keep up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom