• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXI| Five Year Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fuck is going on in here

oiifnQh.gif

IrishNinja

jey elec stays that dime you thought you'd bag & try to forget about until she texts that she might be in town next month and then never shows so you angrily beat off & say fuck that broad until she does it again six months later

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'm not sure what's more confusing, that combination or the fact that DJ Drama vetted it.

Idk man I've seen a lot of regular folks rapping along with Gambino songs when they come on the radio. He isn't as far from the mainstream as most people would think. Gambino getting a gangsta grillz mixtape doesn't surprise me

Jaden Smith though idk I can't defend that lol hopefully it isn't wack....maybe Nas will ghost write for him?

Idk man I've seen a lot of regular folks rapping along with Gambino songs when they come on the radio. He isn't as far from the mainstream as most people would think. Gambino getting a gangsta grillz mixtape doesn't surprise me

Jaden Smith though idk I can't defend that lol hopefully it isn't wack....maybe Nas will ghost write for him?
Because the Internet sold like 300k and some change. He's mainstream.

As far as the mixtape goes I don't think Jaden is rapping or singing on this
I hope

I think he's just splitting the tape like that Candler Road track he put out a few days ago where the STN MTN is the straight up rapping, harder beats tracks and Kauai is Telegraph Ave type stuff

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Because the Internet sold like 300k and some change. He's mainstream.

As far as the mixtape goes I don't think Jaden is rapping or singing on this
I hope

I think he's just splitting the tape like that Candler Road track he put out a few days ago where the STN MTN is the straight up rapping, harder beats tracks and Kauai is Telegraph Ave type stuff

I didn't know it sold that much but it makes sense since the radio play and the reactions I've seen from people. Good for Gambino and what is "Telegraph Ave type stuff"?

Detox

245334.jpg

Tracklisting said:
1. Intro
2. Young Thug, A$AP Ferg, Freddie Gibbs
3. Lupe Fiasco (Feat. Gizzle)
4. Boldy James (Feat. Meek Mill)
5. Nas (Feat. Boldy James & Mac Miller)
6. Nas
7. Pusha T
8. Kevin Gates
9. Dave East
10. Pimp C (Feat. Juicy J)
11. Fashawn
12. Jay Electronica
13. YG
14. Goldlink
15. Bishop Nehru
16. Mac Miller
17. Outro

HiResDes

I didn't even notice he is on there. That reminds me how was Dave East black rose tape?
It's nothing too exciting, but has a some really good beats that makes easy to ride to, although Dave is nothing special and his flow starts to sound a bit samey by the tapes end. It's a strong six.

Random scatter of thoughts I had over my work shift last night, I was just going through music and whatevs

How would y'all rank Kendrick's 'The Heart' series? Personally 2>3>1. They're all so good tho, each one sounding more desperate than the other for success. Started off with talm bout girls laughing at him because he's trying his best to take Cole's spot if he doesn't end up showing up at a festival.. the tables turned so hard on that one damn. Man Idk.. 1=3 tbh

Really wish Kanye would've added the outro he does live for Black Skinhead. Probably taken out from Rick Rubin?

After thoroughly going through the tracks of LR and CD, I can understand why most of y'all don't care for Graduation. It's definitely not a bad album IMO, but it just lacks a lot of what his first two albums had. Really soft album for the most part, except for Can't Tell Me Nothin.. top 10 Ye' track right thur.

Mos Def might have the best verse on CD.. any disputes?
inb4 esch says
JlZGoju.png

Best songs per Nas album

Illmatic - NY State Of Mind
It Was Written - I Gave You Power
I Am... - Nas Is Like
Nastradamus - Shoot Em Up
Stillmatic - One Mic
The Lost Tapes - Purple
God's Son - Thugz Mansion w/ Pac
Streets Disciple - A Message To The Feds, Sincerely We The People
Hip Hop Is Dead - Blunt Ashes
Untitled - Queens Get The Money
Life Is Good - Stay

#HeavilySleptOn
Don't Body Yourself
Stay Chiseled
Deja Vu
Undying Love/Interlude/Amongst Kings

One of my favourite beats of all time tbh
Another one of my favourite beats of all time tbh

Finally hopped on the Hot Nigga train, the whole time I thought the vid was just some vine famous video lmao, didn't know it was an actual track. Shmurda look like the type of ninja to wear the same boxers for like 2-3 weeks tho
i been sellin crack since like the 5th grade

It's crazy how relevant Ice Cube's classics still are. Same shit he was talkin bout on those albums are still happening today smh.

I need to see this performed live

that Mick Jenkins rapper really likes his poutines

... i think thats it

Esch

Banned
No, I actually don't like Jay-Z's verse on Never Let Me Down. It's a clear, clear BP2 throwaway and i don't care for it.

Worst poster ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom