• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://instagram.com/p/wlDngiNdxs/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video&modal=true

S799vbT.gif

injurai

Banned
After thinking about it more, I like Cap2 more than GotG. But they are really close to both being my favorite movies of MCU. Avengers not far behind.

Anyways there are so many movies I still need to see. Gone Girl, Nightcrawler, Lego, Big Hero 6. Once finals are done I can breath yo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I pretty much haven't watched many non-comic book movies this year. So many to catch up on. Want to see Interstellar in particular.

studyguy

So if I made VIPER albums my top 1-10 would that count at the best artist for the year?

Movies I've seen in 2014
Interstellar
Guardians

...Xmen? Was that this year where they go back in time?

What's your favorite movies of the year? Trying to see what everyone is leaning towards.

Nightcrawler.
The Babadook.
Boyhood.
Dawn of the planet of the apes.

I saw almost everything that came out this year and those were the ones I got totally into.

Fury was ok for a war movie. The ending was really weak imo.

Nightcrawler
Gone Girl
The Guest
22 Jump Street

top 2 are the only movies that really did it for me this year though I've enjoyed more movies than just these 4

HiResDes

I still haven't seen Interstellar, Inherent Vice, or The Babadook, which might make my list... But here it is so far

1. Birdman
2. Grand Budapest Hotel
3. nightcrawler
4. Two Days, One Night
5. boyhood
6. Frank
7. The Rover
8. Gone Girl
9. Ida
10. Calvary

HM: Guardians of the Galaxy

Screener season has been good still need to see Gone Girl, Fury, Foxcatcher, Whiplash and Birdman.

What's your favorite movies of the year? Trying to see what everyone is leaning towards.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Nightcrawler, Captain America Winter Solider, The Raid 2, How to Train your Dragon 2, X-men DOFP, 22 Jump Street, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Lego Movie (seriously) and Edge of Tomorrow.

T Dollarz

Boyhood
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Birdman
Snowpiercer
Interstellar
Nightcrawler
Under the Skin
The LEGO Movie
Edge of Tomorrow
Gone Girl

Ehh, mine feels boring

1. The Grand Budapest Hotel
2. The Raid 2
3. Calvary
4. The Guest
5. Boyhood
6. Nightcrawler
7. Gone Girl
8. The Rover
9. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
10. Guardians of The Galaxy

Honorable: The Purge: Anarchy, Edge of Tomorrow, The Lego Movie

Still haven't seen: Inherent Vice, Birdman, The Babadook, Foxcatcher

Interstellar is too frustrating to list
Under The Skin's pacing killed me

injurai

Banned
that feeling when you ordered a pizza and it's 30 minutes past due

and you need to study for an exam, but are hungry and listening to lectures with your headphones one will prevent you from hearing the door

new j cole is good tho, finally got time to listen

that feeling when you ordered a pizza and it's 30 minutes past due

and you need to study for an exam, but are hungry and listening to lectures with your headphones one will prevent you from hearing the door

you record lectures? i tried that once but it didn't really work for me so i quit after a week. more theory-heavy classes?

injurai

Banned
you record lectures? i tried that once but it didn't really work for me so i quit after a week. more theory-heavy classes?

actually the professors records them, so I developed a habit of not going to class and just watching them.

a month ago I ordered pizza and this was the delivery time

K6ycP1fV9KlcpZmkI23q8CrpYrptMfNelVQrv9UwMPg

it's finals week I might be fucked

edit: It just arrived. 1:11 AM whew, I'm ready for an all nighter now

fuck me my mind will be fucked

overcast

I haven't got the exact order down, but my favorite films. I would say these 6 I thoroughly enjoyed/loved.

Boyhood
Birdman
Grand Budapest
Lego Movie
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Gone Girl

Honorable Mentions: Days of Future Past, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America 2, The Raid 2.

Most Disappointing: Nightcrawler.

I have on my "2014 movies to see"
Frank, Babadook, Whiplash, Inherent Vice (next Sunday), Goodbye to Language, Under the Skin, Two Days One Night, The Tale of Princess Kaguya, Song of the Sea, Listen Up Phillip, The Guest, Big Hero 6, Boxtrolls.

I have a lot of work.

overcast

I don't even understand what's happening here. Is he kidding?
it's finals week I might be fucked

edit: It just arrived. 1:11 AM whew, I'm ready for an all nighter now

fuck me my mind will be fucked
Goddamn, we switched places. Haha.
Damn I forgot about Frank...Loved that, definitely editing my list now.
It's 12 dollars at Best Buy, I was thinking about blind buying it honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom