• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHDZVs5.png

IrishNinja

cautiously waiting on k-dot impressions here

Its better than that Wu-Tang album you bothered listening to and said it's not terrible.

bruh did you just defend an album i ain't listen to by attacking one you ain't listen to? #levels

Kendrick to debut his career shift into slam poetry and attending art history courses at Pratt Institute. He'll be bunking at Soulo's crib for the best college experience of ramen and schwaggy weed while being lectured about the man and how he's keeping you down.

Jay elec kinda fathered this style

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
garbage opinion

especially for someone born and raised on the west coast

then you should know how deeply it pains me to speak the truth for the truth must be spoken at all costs.

edit: didnt know there was a new Black Mirror for this year. Christmas Special.

Oh shit, the actors in this one. FUUUUHHHHHH

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
procrastination is gonna bite me in the ass one day, brehs. had a week to do this paper that's due at midnight tonight, and i basically started it an hour ago lmao.

thankfully it's only 2 pages and I'm almost finished, but shit. i really need to break this habit.

Apparently Nicki Minaj coming at Kendrick for using different voices when rapping.. she know she bout to flop so might as well get as much publicity right when her album drops.

APPARENTLY

Damn it was in front of the CRWN audience too.

wenis

procrastination is gonna bite me in the ass one day, brehs. had a week to do this paper that's due at midnight tonight, and i basically started it an hour ago lmao.

thankfully it's only 2 pages and I'm almost finished, but shit. i really need to break this habit.
How many times have you written it?

You know I actually really really love Buy The World. I don't remember liking it as much when it first dropped, but the overall feeling of it is good.

Cheddahz

Banned

That's how I got through this semester (hell, I didn't turn in some stuff till a month later, cause I knew that professor still hadn't graded the project yet). I ended up getting all B's and B+'s this semester, but I know that if I actually tried, I could be making A's

cb1115

How many times have you written it?

just once. I'm basically getting to the point where I'm just filling in gaps trying to get to 2 pages lmao.

That's how I got through this semester (hell, I didn't turn in some stuff till a month later, cause I knew that professor still hadn't graded the project yet). I ended up getting all B's and B+'s this semester, but I know that if I actually tried, I could be making A's

yup, same here. idk what's come over me the last two years, but i'm finding it more and more difficult to care about school anymore.

wenis

just once. I'm basically getting to the point where I'm just filling in gaps trying to get to 2 pages lmao.

Ah damn, what was the subject?

When I was in school I did the same thing, but later in schooling id toss out the first paper and rewrite it and turn in the second. Always felt I better understood the subject and got the ideas out more fully and succinctly.

cb1115

Ah damn, what was the subject?

When I was in school I did the same thing, but later in schooling id toss out the first paper and rewrite it and turn in the second. Always felt I better understood the subject and got the ideas out more fully and succinctly.

English. writing about ownership in The Piano Lesson. it's probably the most straightforward paper I've had to write this semester, so it's not too bad.

that's a really good idea, though. prewriting has resulted in higher grades the few times I've actually done it.

HiResDes

I like how y'all acting like the majority of college students don't procrastinate. I wrote a 35 page final in two days brehs. It ain't nothing new, it is the college way for some folk.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Apparently Nicki Minaj coming at Kendrick for using different voices when rapping.. she know she bout to flop so might as well get as much publicity right when her album drops.

APPARENTLY

Damn it was in front of the CRWN audience too.
This is one of those moments where artists expose themselves, if true.

Also I can only imagine what the CRWN audience is like with Elliot "#1 dickrider" Wilson hosting. Dude is so terrible, awful interviewer too.

wenis

I like how y'all acting like the majority of college students don't procrastinate. I wrote a 35 page final in two days brehs. It ain't nothing new, it is the college way for some folk.
Oh no, this rewrite process was done while I procrastinated the fuck out of my school work.

overcast

I'm not gonna be home in time for that. So before this shit drops remember I hate your opinions on music anyway.

I would do a plug a little later des.

Young Magus

The fuck........pages per day was?!?!

Also, I need some downtempo/folks talking about day-to-day shit. Any suggestions?

Ah, Nicki is projected to sell 155K first week. No wonder she's trynna get the tabloid hype.

Guess sex ain't sellin as much as it used to

155 aint bad tbh. It'd be her weakest first week tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom