• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopsin is trash breh. Preachy ass, corny ass, 30 year old skateboarding ass, 30 year old pantsagging songmaking ass, corny display of horrocore ass, corny cat eye contacts havin ass, corny hook havin ass, corny delivery ass, shitty attitude havin ass, Facebook friends probably like listening to ass, derivative ass, biting ass. TRASH

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
B.I.G. was on The Breakfast Club. Ye is on his album, and he's on Meek Mill's album.

2015 WE FINNA EAT

ivgOA3KjwKfua.png

HiResDes

Naw I'm not sure I would recommend it, just an example that he started out semi-conscious. I think he's better on the ignorant tip though

OG Maco is lowkey a genius.

Make a retarded song that'll blow up everywhere for all the wrong reasons then capitalize on that hype by actually being able to rap.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop |OT13| Whens Jay Rock?
GAF-Hop |OT13| Now formally recognised 'Kendrick's Career Funeral Reception'
GAF-Hop |OT13| Y'all aint gettin pegged out here?

Kwixotik

Anyone listened to the new Starlito tape yet? Is it good?

and that new Kendrick is great. Can't wait to hear his album.

Also wtf @ that Atlanta trailer. It looks like it'll be good, but how are these people okay with having their faces on camera making and selling drugs?

The more I listen to the Kendrick track the more I like it

Surprise Christmas release pls

He's out of time for that, unless it comes out in a couple days. iTunes closes during Christmas.

Big Sean is allegedly dropping his album in the next couple days, or else it'll slip to January.

Nibel

He's out of time for that, unless it comes out in a couple days. iTunes closes during Christmas.

Big Sean is allegedly dropping his album in the next couple days, or else it'll slip to January.

That'd be interesting for sure, not that I'm a huge fan of Sean but he has some good songs here and there

I wonder: how big is Sean's fanbase compared to Cole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom