• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Listening to Kreezus now.
This shit is too good.

santa_dance.gif

I am A Claus has me fucking rolling.

Courage

Tuesday is the opposite, talking about getting in party wise on a usual lame workday.

I've been workin' graveyard shifts every other weekend
Ain't got no fuckin' time to party on the weekend

Kinda goes hand-in-hand, but yeah it's more of what you said.
AixfG.png

HiResDes

Anyway, I don't think he's taking the spiritual successor to Tuesday although that seriously. I don't think he takes anything too seriously,and that's what usually drives his songs. They're just so immediate and they focus on the things that aren't very gangster or on the minutia of life that many rappers act like they don't have time for

Courage

Anyway, I don't think he's taking the spiritual successor to Tuesday although that seriously. I don't think he takes anything too seriously,and that's what usually drives his songs. They're just so immediate and they focus on the things that aren't very gangster or on the minutia of life that many rappers act like they don't have time for

That's not what usually bothers me really, it's his voice sounding so disjointed (whether it be the mixing or his inflection) from the rest of the track. It's less unbearable on Tuesday, but on tracks like Doubted and Molly No More he sounds goofy as fuck. People make the argument that it plays into his innocent childlike persona, and that's fine. I just can't overlook something so irritating to appreciate what he's trying to do.

HiResDes

That's not what usually bothers me really, it's his voice sounding so disjointed (whether it be the mixing or his inflection) from the rest of the track. It's less unbearable on Tuesday, but on tracks like Doubted and Molly No More he sounds goofy as fuck. People make the argument that it plays into his innocent childlike persona, and that's fine. I just can't overlook something so irritating to appreciate what he's trying to do.

WOOH, THOSE ARE SO FIRE

Action Bronson Mr Wonderful tracklist
features BIG BODY BES, Meyhem Lauren, Party Supplies, Chance the Rapper.

Brand New Car
When I Rise
Terry
Actin Crazy
Falconry
City Boy Blues
A Light In the Addict
Baby Blue
In Those Jeans
Only in America
Galactic Love
The Road
Easy Rider

From his twitter

Isaiah Rashad in the studio, hungry.
Can't wait for his next project tbh

Can't wait my self Cilvia is in my top 3 this year .

kiss ophelia

Neo Member
If you're in So. Cal and don't have Christmas Eve plans you have to make it out to Low End for Beat Invitational. The big names should roll through--Flylo, Nosaj, Toki, etc. Everyone gets to play two unreleased beats. Winner determined by nobody caring who wins and everyone enjoying dope unheard beats. Gonna be a blast.

12.24, 9:35 - 1:30, $10.

PS love y'all

Confirmed guests for Beat Invitational so far: Nosaj Thing, Daedelus, Jonwayne, Taurus Scott, TK Kayembe, D Tiberio, Lebeatski + the residents (Daddy Kev, DJ Nobody, The Gaslamp Killer, D Styles, Nocando).

Pathos

Banned
That kreezus is pretty good, i just wish the dude sounded a bit more like ye or put some more, idk, depth/emotion in his voice. Still pretty funny tho.

overcast

I'm interested to see where he goes, cause I don't know whether to be hyped or not.

Brand New Car
When I Rise
Terry
Actin Crazy
Falconry
City Boy Blues
A Light In the Addict
Baby Blue
In Those Jeans
Only in America
Galactic Love
The Road
Easy Rider

From his twitter
Seems cool. Chance feature in 2015 is probably a miss. Surprised there aren't a few more big names on it.
Whoa.

Action Bronson - Mr. Wonderful (Tracklist)

"Although there is no word on production credits or other guest features yet, Bam Bam did also tweet out that we can expect the usual suspects, including Big Body Bes, Meyhem Lauren, Chance the Rapper, Party Supplies & Chauncy Sherod."

01. Brand New Car
02. When I Rise
03. Terry
04. Actin Crazy
05. Falconry
06. City Boy Blues
07. A Light In the Addict
08. Baby Blue
09. In Those Jeans
10. Only In America
11. Galatic Love
12. The Road
13. Easy Rider

edit: woops apparently im fuckin blind lol

IrishNinja

Brand New Car
When I Rise
Terry
Actin Crazy
Falconry
City Boy Blues
A Light In the Addict
Baby Blue
In Those Jeans
Only in America
Galactic Love
The Road
Easy Rider

From his twitter

Can't wait my self Cilvia is in my top 3 this year .

good news all around

retweeted, favorited, possibly printed out & mailed to recons as an xmas truthbomb gift

RTJ interview
http://www.rbmaradio.com/shows/run-the-jewels-fireside-chat

haven't listened yet but I'm sure it's dope

all of em so far have been great (that segal one was the absolute best), hitting up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom